Register now to get rid of these ads!

movin to sweden

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by cstory, Jan 3, 2012.

1. cstory

cstory
    from Sweden

hey fellas. new to H.A.M.B. from everett, wa. movin to sweden at the end of the month and would like to meet some folks over there. and here as well.

2. Curly Hand

Curly Hand
    from Tucson

Every thread I see here on the H.A.M.B., having to do with the car scene in Sweden, is just stellar! They really know how to do it right over there. It's like you go to a car show and every single car just kicks ass!

3. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

Welcome to the neighborhood.Here is a lot of swedes on this board,so i am sure that you'll make some contacts.

4. Stefan T

Stefan T
    from Sweden

welcome from Sweden

5. cstory

cstory
    from Sweden

yah thanks guys. i was just talking to a buddy of mine just outside of seattle. he says there is a lot of cool things gooing on in sweden. im pretty excited to find out.

6. Wellsville

Wellsville
    from Sweden

Welcome from and TO Sweden,,, I saw in your profile that you´r heading to Gothenburg. That is 4 hours south from me,, But I know there are hambers in that area as well,, out of curiosity ,, what brings you to this cold land in the middle of winter,,? ;)
    Jan/Feb is often the worst time of year to live up here,, well well,, BUT you´ll love Sweden and Gothenburg in the spring/summer for sure!! Where in GTB (Gothenburg) do you have a place to live? Ok Stay WARM and Welcome !! :)

7. 150 Wagon

150 Wagon

If you haven't been before, wait until you attend the "Power Big Meet" for the first time, the number of Hot Rods, Customs and general run of the mill American cars will blow your mind. Been there twice.....

David

8. Stefan T

Stefan T
    from Sweden

If you should live in Göteborg there will nere to A-bomers old style weekend near Uddevalla and wheels and wings in Varberg. Even poseble to go to our lokal meet every second thursday in summer in Tvååker.

/Stefan

9. J-Gilmoore

J-Gilmoore

A big welcome from Tidaholm Sweden.

10. MiSo

MiSo
    from Sweden

Another big welcome from Åtvidaberg in Sweden:cool:

11. Maria

Maria

Welcome from Finland...

12. Chevy41