Register now to get rid of these ads!

HELP STOLEN 1960 IMPALA on 12/30/2010

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by joseph66, Jan 2, 2011.

1. joseph66

joseph66
    BANNED

HELLO GUYS.......BOUGHT A 1960 IMPALA A FEW WEEKS AGO FROM A HAMB MEMBER from WV.... JUST GOT IT 2 WEEKS AGO AFTER WAITING 6 WEEKS TO GET IT................ AFTER 7 DAYS ON MY DRIWAY THE IMPALA GOT STOLEN ON 12/30/2010 FROM GRANADA HILLS CA 91344 AT 10:30 PM
    I DID NOT EVEN GET TO DRIVE IT.

ANY HELP KEEPING EYES OPEN FOR IT WOILD BE COOL AND I'M OFFERING A $1000 REWARD

YOU CAN EMAIL ME T [email protected] for photos

818 391-0263

see photos below
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE

Attached Files:

2. Chevy54

Chevy54
    from Orange, CA

Very sorry to hear that man...WTF is wrong with people???? Ill keep my eyes open down here...its a easy car to spot!

3. joseph66

joseph66
    BANNED

thanks.......i hope with everyones help i can locate the impala.......i hope is not already being taken apart and sold for parts.

4. big creep

big creep

you already have a thread up. now two? just bump the other thread!

5. studebakerdave

studebakerdave

I know the feeling had a car stolen in 1963 it was found in a parking lot 30 miles away 10 days later.It was just used for a ride we think nothing was taken just some minor body damage. Never found out who did it. I still have dreams about it.
    I wish you the best and a positive out come, The bastards. I'll be looking out

6. Old Heap

Old Heap

Bummer man, best of luck finding it. A guy I know had his '70 SS Chevelle stolen out of a hotel parking lot this past October at GoodGuys Charlotte. Sucks man, really SUCKS!:mad:

7. Chevy54

Chevy54
    from Orange, CA

Omar...Id prob have 10 of them going if mine was taken! Hey the more you can get the word out rite! I hope he gets his car back..what a shitty thing to realize your car is gone.....makes me want to go to even more methods to keep mine safe! Hit me up to grab some beer n grub soon.

8. tonupkid

tonupkid
    from belgium

9. big creep

big creep

he needs a sticky on the other one.

10. thegrappler

thegrappler

That really sucks, I wish I could get my hands on these bastards! they wouldnt have any hands, my uncle's 68 427 Vette was stolen out of his garage and never found. After seeing all these Rods getting swiped I think a tracking device or an alarm is good investment. Hope you get it back.

11. dorf

dorf
    from ohio

i feel for you, but why on earth would u leave a car like that set in your driveway for 7 days, seems to me you are just asking for trouble. my insurance wants to know if and where it is garaged.

12. joseph66

joseph66
    BANNED

it was in my drive way 5 feet from my main door

13. L-Diablo

L-Diablo

sorry to hear that ill keep an eye out here in the inland area

14. 61 chevy

61 chevy

all the old cars can be straigh wired easy, or push down the block and loaded. you need a locked building,

15. good luck finding it joe

16. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

that sucks , but if i lived where it is a problem i don't think it would have been in the drive.
    good luck .

17. They were probably after the 8 track. Should have removed it first thing. :) Sorry, hope you get your car back.

18. raidmagic

raidmagic

Any word on this car?

19. sololobo

sololobo

Damn bro, hope thois baby comes back home. Just a sick deal with way to many creeps lurking out there. Good luck man. ~sololobo~

20. mortecai

mortecai

Your ride is unique in it's own right. the thief will have to disassemble it to fence it so hope you find it quickly.

21. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Sorry to hear about the theft but I think you were taking a hell of a chance leaving it in the driveway, even 5 feet from your door. These are the easiest car in the world to steal, all you do is buy your own ignition switch, pop the plug off the back of the one in the car and plug your switch in and turn the key. I knew a guy who stole a lot of cars in the 60's exactly that way. (He ended up being found dead in the trunk of a car, so I guess it caught up with him in the end. :eek:)

Next time keep that thing in the garage and disable it to make it harder on them.

Don

22. DD COOPMAN

DD COOPMAN

This thread is a year old. Was the car ever found? DD

23. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

I don't leave my old cars outside anymore. last summer I had to leave my 61 Dodge outside for a few nights, I removed the battery and chained it to a pole, and it's not that valuable or nice.

24. i dont understand people who chime in on where its parked, private property should be good enough......
    wtf.... where else would you park it......

i guess we shouldn't drive them cause maybe someone will crash in to you....

i will be on the look out for it.... sorry about the bad luck bro...

25. hahaha i should learn to read.....

26. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

damn... old threads should have a blinking red light on them.

27. castleman1111

castleman1111

Damn!!!! That blows!!! It would be worth more than your reward to us hot rodders to call you and tell you we found the sob and your car!!!! Let him try to steal again with broken fingers and on crutches!! Damn!! I'll be watchin for ya bro!!

28. Too late for that. The car was stolen in 2010.

29. harpo1313

harpo1313
    from wareham,ma

ya blinking lights

30. impalamark

impalamark

sorry but x2
    first thing that came to my mind