Register now to get rid of these ads!

Why my wife rocks..or what did you get for Christmas

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LeftCoastErik, Dec 25, 2011.

1. nutbush

nutbush
    from Texas

I got a dedicated bank account and an automatic payroll deduction into it. Going to finish my 39 before I croak.

2. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

my wife hooked me up with my purple coat now its oficial im a beatnik!
    [​IMG]

3. My girlfriend got me.... a Hopalong Cassidy cereal bowl and a Mickey Mouse " Mickeys Air Mail" airplane. That's what you get when your womans business is antiques and collectables.

4. Any Pictures?

5. chaos10meter

chaos10meter
    from PA.

Good chrome almost has a black cast to it, that looks awesome.

6. This little honey, but she got a kitchen makeover AND a brand new Buick Enclave. Already got the roof cut off and motor/trans are gone...to be replaced by the recently acquired 455 and 200R4.

Attached Files:

7. gasolinescream

gasolinescream

Very kool ! Know how you feel about getting that jacket. I've been researching new jackets for our club and they're looking at being about £400 once landed here and stitched up. We're getting them but that will have to wait until summer. £400 is the cost of my hood lourves and re-paint and i'd rather have the louvres than another club jacket right now. Just have to wait a little longer. Hopefully this time next year i'll be the one holding up my new club jacket.

8. RichtersRodz

RichtersRodz

My wife got me this for Christmas... '56 BelAir four door. About 4 years ago, I got the
    model A for Christmas. Picked up a '50 flathead last year for Father's Day..
    I like picking out my own gifts.. :) And she is getting our new house, hopefully, by
    her birthday..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  9. I got a leather set....a boot n the ass n a belt n the mouth....R~R

10. Sonny48

Sonny48
    from Mo.

I'm 62 and my 21 year old girlfriend took me out for a nice dinner in our home town. We were seated...and some people around us were calling me a child molester,and a pedifile. It really hurt my feelings...and just completley ruined our 10th anniversary.

11. I got a big Rigid shop vac, the new rodders journal scrapbook, an Austin Speed shop tshirt, and this years hallmark christmas ornament from the series "All American Trucks". nice.

12. olkarz

olkarz

I got 2 zip up sweaters and 2 pairs of corduroy pants. 1 sweater and pants I already have in the color that she brought. I was really looking forward to a new Sawzall, some new drill bits, a drill bit sharpener or something that I could REALLY use!!

13. cory27t

cory27t
    from US

I got a new Canon T2i camera to get some bitchin shots at the car shows this year!!! Oh, and some ZZ Top Eliminator car seat covers... I'm gonna be getting all the ladies at college this semester! Ha!

14. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

House shoes...Damn I guess my feet are thankful lol.

15. Earache,listening to moaning about blowing money on an "old van"Oh,and trying to come on to her mate;whats that about :eek:

16. MISCONSTUDE

MISCONSTUDE

A spool, gears, axles and bearings for the stude. Chasing that 11 sec et .

17. Me too! and little more.Ha ha :D

18. nefareous

nefareous
    from maryland

My wife let me buy an old blacksmith shop

19. 59 brook

59 brook

cool mine got me a new toy

Attached Files:

20. 6 lbs of sketty noodles .1 gal of sketty sauce ,and a case of quilted 2 ply heaven......she gave me a gift card from our local pic a part for my birthday

21. joburnsjo

joburnsjo

mine got me a set of car dollies for the shop she a keeper too

22. chevyshack

chevyshack

I got a sheet metal bead roller. Ive wanted one for over 4 years now. Its a harbor freight 18". Ive read the flex people complain about. It works alright for my taste right now. I cant do any precise work but it gets the job done. Now I can fix my floor boards in the 52!

23. Bill Schickling

Bill Schickling

This year for Christmas my wife's mother moved into our 2 car garage that we converted into an apartment.

Don't feel too bad for me though.

We built a new 32 X 40 garage in the side yard. Now I have a place to call my own.

24. flathead okie

flathead okie

Gonna poke your eye out:D

25. MemphisRaines

MemphisRaines
    from Texas

LOL, that will be my present in 2018 :D

26. Greezeball

Greezeball

Hahahahaha you're a prevert!

27. LUCKY DEVIL 13

LUCKY DEVIL 13

My awesome girlfriend got me a buffer motor so i can polish all my custom aluminum pieces myself now!! And she got me another set of craftsman rachet wrenches!!!

She is the best girlfriend I have ever had!! She loves hot rods and kustoms so I am tryin to find her a 41 chevy coupe and she wants to help build it!!!!

28. Pat Pryor

Pat Pryor

my girlfriend got me this the miller digital elite

[​IMG]

29. caseyajones

caseyajones

I got an auto---a 45 semi-auto

Attached Files:

30. olz442

olz442
    from Georgia

I got a divorce! I didn't loose a thing as far as cars or property. It did cost a little for the lawyer but was worth every penny!