Register now to get rid of these ads!

Aussie newbie!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by tuffgt, Dec 29, 2011.

1. tuffgt

tuffgt

Hi all,Im Craig,i'm from Sydney Australia,Ive been into cars pretty well my whole life,even as kid.My first car was a 1966 Ford falcon sedan)the same as your sprints over there)I kept it in primer for its life,rat style!Then ive had a XY GT HO replica 1971(google some images on that one!)australias most iconic muscle car,also had a couple of GM products and now back to XY ford again,but lost interest in that now so its up for sale.Im after a 1957 pick up from the U.S so hopefully I might have some luck here.Cheers,and all the best for the new year.

P.S Keep on cruizin!!

2. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

Welcome from another Aussie. I still have my first car and it is a 1966 Ford Sedan. Put a V8 in it and have most of the running gear in a T Roadster now

3. tuffgt

tuffgt

Thanks mate,yeah would like an XP coupe but bit hard to find now,time for some american iron I think!

4. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

I wanted a Coupe, Ute or Delivery in the XP model about 30 years ago and even back then they had become hard to find so I am happy to this day I still have my Sedan. Even a good Station Wagon is hard to find now.

Well something will turn up :).