Register now to get rid of these ads!

F.I.A. legal Chrysler

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by foolthrottle, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Hi!

Hi!
    from SoCal

I dont know if FIA allowed him that option..... I have worked on a 49 ford that was a vintage racer and it had some "libertys" .
    Older parts are really getting hard to find, let alone that are good enough to race with safley.
    Cool thread tho.

2. foolthrottle

foolthrottle

I understand the FIA rules make for an accurate representation of a vintage racers performance from a given era, not that much fun if you are the guy keeping one running. Thats why I like the Mexican road race rules, safety, real world repairability and I see that being adopted in other venues,wisely, after all isn't the goal to fill up the grid?

3. Fiorano

Fiorano

wicked good this is my favorite kind of build.
    so awesome

4. historynw

historynw

Wow that was outstanding.....I'm a Chrysler guy and he made it LQQK easy thrashing that heavy weight around the track. I do believe he scared the crap out of them little piss ant foreign cars.

5. foolthrottle

foolthrottle

The problem I found running a big car with smaller racers was that the little cars are hard to see, I really had to watch the blind spots.