Register now to get rid of these ads!

100 car pileup?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mid-mo lacquer, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Yes, even the handlebar stache Jeff^^^^^^^^^^

2. Blades

Blades
    from Chicago

Not for nothing, but I've learned the answers to many of my questions by asking.

3. silent rick

silent rick

you never try to figure it out by yourself?

4. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

http://www.google.com/search?q=100+car+pileup&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari
    First site that pops up is for the show!
    I'm not going to beat up on the guy though. He may not be into computers as much as others. He'll, I know a lot of folks on here that make there kids or wife type replies for them! Sure gonna miss it. Fav show ever. All part of John wells plan to take over the universe! But I can say" I remember when I fed that goofy bastard a steak sammich"! Luv ya John! :) :p

5. Breeder, if YOU can find it ANYONE can run a search and find it!:D;):p:eek::rolleyes:

6. Blades

Blades
    from Chicago

7. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

You say that Trent but you know as well as I do, not everyone can afford the beer goggles I buy!

8. Actually even the dumbest or seemingly dumbest questions in the world actually get answered here. Part of the price that one must pay for asking something that seems dumb to most is the foolishness that one must wade through. That's the HAMB, always been that way and with any luck always will.

Hell I asked a couple of months ago about cam specs for a cam shaft that I am thinking about using. Someone mentioned that I should already know that because I am knowledgeable about a specific type of engine.
    I certainly didn't get my panties in a bunch about it that's just the HAMB always been that way and hopefully always will.

9. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

Even the one guy that volunteered information of how to damage cvhrome on purpose. I'm sure that has been discussed since the 50's at least.;)

10. killbilly

killbilly

Rick and I think we have figured out minor brain surgury and will demonstrate tonite at his garage...7pm..we need a volunteer also bring a snack and dog treat:D

11. slammed

slammed

It was ruined by a growing, rowdy tribe of loud mouth trouble makers. Every year they returned in larger and larger numbers. More obnoxious, drunken and disrespectful than the previous year. 'Those' people, w/ their silly clothes and music. Yep, THE IRISH! We can't have anything nice, without them 'people' ruining the scene....

12. Lucky3

Lucky3

Good one Jake ! You funny boy :D:D

13. silent rick

silent rick

i never said i knew everything, but i do try to find the answers myself before asking. even in your example, i did state that my search failed. i don't know about you, but i find it rewarding when i'm able to figure out something myself, even if that means searching the internet or other avenues. in the five years since that post, i have become better at using the search and other functions ryan has installed.

so phil, who's brain are we exploring tonight? and can you bring over your copy of brain surgery for dummies? i don't want to get mine messy.

14. Yeah - it was a real mess
    [​IMG]

15. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

amen
    pesonaly i dont think alot of folks even think to do a serch

16. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Can this die now?

17. PORKCHOP76

PORKCHOP76
    from iowa

funny shit !

18. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

C'mon Breeder, where's your sense of fun, foolishness and generally screwing around...???

And I only count 27 cars in that pileup pic...the other 73 must be out of the picture on the left...or is it the right...???

R-

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  19. Depends on if you are liberal or conservative I suppose.

20. rainhater1

rainhater1
    BANNED
    from az

I expected to see post of ONE

21. from: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hunnert

hunnert

n.pl. or An oft-heard country mispronunciation of "hundred," that being a numerical value equal to 10 x 10, numbering between 99 and 101.

I gave that dancer at the titty bar a hunnert dollar bill.

There're a hunnert reasons I shouldn't marry you, Suzie, and most of 'em is that I'm already married to Betty.

I musta told you a hunnert times not to do that!

22. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Hellfish, great response to what appeared to be a serious question from someone who probably just doesn't spend all that much time on the internet, the computer or reading magazines (Perhaps they are too busy in the shop working on Hot Rods!)

And actually, I am sitting here laughing pretty much enjoying some of the other responses too, especially the urban dictionary and brain surgery ones!

Have a great New Years Eve all!

23. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

An "IRISH" has just been dispatched to you sir as a "helper".

You now will have the following situations:

A Beer less refrigerator. If you hold it long it will vanish.
    Smell of urine in your gang way. Leprechauns mayhaps.
    Dead bushes. Dread saltification disease I fears, Ya fallow?
    Car never starts. Parts missin' or barrowed.
    A red headed girl friend. Some teeth issues.
    A red headed childs. No teeths.
    A red headed step child .Missin' an eye or a permanent wink. Not able to tell ya see?
    A red headed mother in law. All of thee aboves and more....much more....
    A properly catholic father in law. poor you ...lad.. 10 am sharps and 11 and 12 and Satraday and Frydaee and wenesaday as well.
    A properly anebriated sister in law. Watch out....look out...watch the hands.
    A brother in law who is an Irish carpenter. Square is were the lumber falleths.
    Cabbage. Farts are grande.
    Spuds. and granderer.
    2AM Sunday mornin' bail request. Aye just this once.....532nd once aye.
    3AM Sunday mornin' bail request from mother in law.....me too laddy...
    An Irish daughter. haha.
    7 AM go and find the Irish daughter on a Sunday mornin' routine. Till she pass the 37ths year lad.
    And Monday
    And Tuesday
    Well...you get it...:D

24. malibustevens

malibustevens
    from Illinois

It was a bar right?

[​IMG]