Register now to get rid of these ads!

Why my wife rocks..or what did you get for Christmas

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LeftCoastErik, Dec 25, 2011.

1. 3spd

3spd

My 19 year old girlfriend (same age as me ya creeps :D) gave me a auto dark welding helmet. I didn't even ask her for it!

2. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

Luv your Avatar Bro!

3. greasemunkee

greasemunkee
    from San Diego

The wife gave me another year of putting up with all my rusty stuff. The Hobart AirForce 625 plasma cutter was a bonus!

4. Deuces

Deuces

Not to worry... She still loves ya Doc!! ;):D

5. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Awww, gee thanks mate:D, I just don't get the "Loath the very thought of you" part of the text..........:p

Doc.

6. outlaw256

outlaw256

good thing you put up a pic with that statement!!!lol

7. DJLATIN

DJLATIN

several gift cards to stores i shop at and also a hooters gift card.

8. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

i got her a 1906 craftsman house and she got me the garage !

so stoked!

9. harleyddad

harleyddad

My wife got me a HAMB Alliance membership, got the dash plaque wrapped for Christmas. Like a lot of you said , "got to love a good woman".

10. A copy of the book, "Deuce" and a "Throttle" sweatshirt. She was shopping the Rodder's Journal catalog !

11. indybail

indybail

I just remembered why I'm divorced. Where do yo ya'll meet these gals? lol

12. I got a paint gun and a 3/8 impact. My WONDERFUL wife then said "I know" when I told her my compressor didn't have enough oomph for them. Going to go looking as soon as it's warmer, or the sales start.

13. I got an 8 circuit rebel wire harness and a 7 week old mini piebald dachshund as a driving buddy!!

14. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

15. zzford

zzford

Same here...How could she misspell asshole?

16. flathead okie

flathead okie

32 Ford.:D.................................................gas tank to put on my Model A.

17. Another year of putting up with my rusty stuff... and a couple of gift cards to hardware/lumber stores I frequent. I think it's a not so subtle hint about some home projects that are dragging on a bit.

18. Tommy's Cycle

Tommy's Cycle
    from So Cal

The gift that keeps on giving:) I got V.D. once...it was nothing to clap about.

19. The girlfriend payed attention to the most important thing that I said this year and I got an awesome new tool box. A few other misc. things like gloves, magnetic tray, and cushion for when I stand at the workbench.

20. BenDaPirate

BenDaPirate

Wife got me a Rebel Wire 9+3 Wire Kit, a bunch of Craftsman socket sets, other odd Craftsman tools, a bad ass Craftsman rolling seat with removable bottom trays, and the news that we're having a little girl come this May. Damn good Christmas.

21. endless supply of apple juice sez drink up and she'll keep my glass topped off???

actaully am not married,wheeeew
    gave her the saw that cuts everything metal ,wood... check if you do not hear or see me the next few weeks...

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  22. DK23

DK23

'28 model A, (pic in the aviator). My wife has been great for 25yrs!

23. 48SuperConvert

48SuperConvert
    from Seattle

When you find a good one you gotta keep her.
    My wife of 41 years has always picked out the right parts for whatever ride I'm working on...Love her lots

24. n.z.rodder

n.z.rodder

I got the New Zealanders guide to Hot Rodding Book, a new DVD player and a hands free kit for my phone, should keep her in the good books for a couple of weeks atleast.

Scotty.

25. Chocholate covered macadamias........... They are hella good!

26. A set of Fenton headers for the six, a box of new parts from classic parts, a cool heater for my Chevy, a I phone and work boots.

Klaus

27. My sweet wife (and my son) chipped in together and gave me 3 Harbor Freight gift cards. Now I'm on my way to getting that hi lift transmission jack I've wanted all year but could never cover the cost.
    My wife also gave me a new "Drill Doctor" she found at Sears on sale two days before Christmas.

For her gift my son (2many projects Jr.) gave her a roll of newly minted shiny quarters and I gave her an envelope stuffed with fifty one dollar bills.
    She looked at the chump change, scowled for a moment then asked us "What's this for, to take your shitty laundry to the corner laundromat?"
    Then we walked her out to the garage and presented her with a new Las Vegas style 1 arm bandit slot machine.

A happy wife is the best Christmas present a guy could ever ask for!

28. choppd27'Munster

choppd27'Munster

a years worth of socks, underwear and white tee's... can't ever have enough of these

29. Jonneville

Jonneville
    from NY and UK

My old lady gave me some back issues of Rolls & Pleats and this '63 Sting Ray. Her folks bought me a set of knock-off hub kidney bean Halibrands for it from PS Engineering, currently on their way over from Burbank...

[​IMG]

Regards

Jon'.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  30. E St Nene

E St Nene
    from Oxnard, CA

Leather stamping/carving kit, she better hide her leather belts hahaha