Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from the greasy side of a Cornbinder!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by OKEYJOHN, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Hello to all the members of the HAMB. I have lurked on the site for a couple years or more now and thought I should finally register on the site. Now that I have done that, I will introduce myself.
    My name is John- Im a third generation International owner- maybe even addict. I have 7 international trucks and pick-ups right now and that number changes regularly. I have done the daily driver thing and the make it run but leave it original thing- but now Im looking down the path of Wild and personalized to the hilt- yet still an International. I have most of the major components for a Old School fenderless pick-up build of a 47 ih kb truck- SBC power- T5 trans and fenderless. I want to go with a high quality 1964 pewriod correct build- with the one exception of the T5. Here are some of my toys:

www.ttyr2.com/international

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  2. Red Dragon Racing

Red Dragon Racing
    from Indiana

Welcome from Indiana. My Dad learned to drive on an old IH. We always look out for them, but they are hard to find.

3. Thanks for the welcome note- it looks as though I decided to register at the same time as a bunch of others did. Oregon didnt use any salt on the winter roads until recently, so there are still a few aroung my area. They are tanks- I just wish there was a more hi performance model that I could add to the line- up.

4. fireman 55

fireman 55

Welcome from Philomath OR.