Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lady runs redlight and hits a 34' Plymouth

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mayor of G-Vegas, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Fenders

Fenders

If it were my car she would pay, one way or another.

2. neonloverrob

neonloverrob
    from newton, ks

Son-ofa-bitch! Good thing it was a steel body. Hope he comes out real good on the settlement!!!!!

3. troylee

troylee

Had to be a parade. Ponch was jonny on the spot.

4. Standard gas&oil

Standard gas&oil
    from USA #1

Alternate headline : Dumb broad runs redlight and hits a 34 Plymouth

5. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Isn't THAT the truth ! Our wonderful Florida is and even if someone plows into you and you are in the right your rates go up and it stays on your record for years. :mad: My Son was sitting at a toll booth and and a distracted driver plowed into him.........his rates soared for years over it. Another time a taxi ran across an intersection and broadsided him. Same deal, he was in the right but paid higher rates because of it. :mad:

Don

6. Junk Hunter

Junk Hunter
    from The Ozarks

Nope, it was Missouri.

7. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

Guy in the white pickup left his license# on the filmed screen...LOL

Laugh at the Plymouth all you want. Those things are tough as F100s. Fenders like armor. If that had been the Model A that went through before, it would have crumpled like a bag of chips.

8. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

If she was backhanding her POS kid in the back seat, the cop would have forgotten all about the Ply.
    She wouldnt get out because, well, we all know about those "hot rod types."

9. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

What a FUCKING WHORE! Bitch didn't even get out of the car. She was probably scared shitless! Does anyone actually know this guy? I would like to know what happened after the video.
    J

10. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

Wow, I would think California would be all over that law, guess there is some hope.

11. That hurt to watch. Wow.

12. That's what I was thinking about my luck. That realization would sting after it sinks in.

13. Davyj

Davyj

I think the only reason she was safe is that the owners wife got out of the car and he stayed in chewing on the steering wheel......................It is days like that, that make you bless Haggerty and Grundy

14. EZ Cool

EZ Cool
    Alliance Vendor
    from Slaton TX

She was probably late for her Bingo Club meeting at the Emporium.

15. jmh

jmh

You aint alone!! They would have cuffed me and hauled my ass away!!

16. Graham-Cracker

Graham-Cracker

She is just part of the Dumbing Down of America. Dont do shit, dont want shit, wont ever have shit.Thinks Some one owes her SHIT.

17. maybe she crap'd her shorts and didn't wanna get out.

18. BISHOP

BISHOP

I have pain every day because of a stupid red light runner, bastard was late for EMS ambulance driving school. Broad sided me on my motorcycle, that I built.
    Seven broke ribs, collapsed lung, broke both collar bones, leg, crushed knee, and ankle. Totaled bike. Helmet saved my life.

Had bull shit insurance, got nothing.

I hate to see this happen to anyone.

Stupid ass bitch.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  19. Thinking I'd probably be in jail right now. More well educated driving on display.

20. big creep

big creep

what a stupid bitch!

21. The_Monster

The_Monster

I wouldnt wish this on anyone with a classic, regardless of the dudes wheel choice.

Why are there wise cracks about his wheels? Come on, the dude just got his pride and joy creamed, he's a fellow hot rodder with the same hobby as us. Maybe he thinks the wheels suck ass and is embarrassed to have them on his car, but its all he could scrap together to make the run, but he made it. Theres always people that cant resist making negitive judgemental comments about other peoples choices...

22. loudpedal

loudpedal
    from SLC Utah

The wheels still suck.

23. chevydave1965

chevydave1965
    from Iowa

Some people just don't pay ATTENTION ! !

24. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Kinda takes the fun out of cruising wondering when the same thing might happen to you. I know many will say it's just a thing, a car, a machine that can be fixed. Coming out uninjured would be the first priority. But in some cases, that machine is something you put your heart and soul into and will never be the same again. No matter how well the repair, there's still scars that will never go away.

Now if they would just heal up like Christine.......

25. "Well, this isn't so bad. Yeah, I thought it would be a lot worse than this. They'll be able to buff this out no problem."
    - Del Griffith, shower curtain salesman.

26. KoolKat-57

KoolKat-57
    from Dublin, OH

one of my greatest fears!
    cell phones, texting, reading, eating, putting on makeup, and many other distractions! They're out there and it's all about them!
    they don't give a rat's a** about you and me!
    drive aware.......it could save your life!

27. sololobo

sololobo

Sad, I noticed the dude in the pickup gettin outta Dodge after the wreck. Thanx for nuthin dude! Hope it repairs o.k, beautiful car. ~sololobo~

28. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

proves to me one thing, if someone can suck air , they can get a licence to drive

Driver competency testing should be a requirement, bust sadly it isnt

29. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Had that happen to me Sunday. I was slowing to turn into an auto parts store and the jackass behind me was riding my ass. I turn on my signals and slow to a stop and he slams his brakes, almost hitting me. I turned to look at him as he's rolling by and the douche is fuckin' laughin! Like he had done it on purpose. :mad:

It's a plain and simple fact, whether it be jealousy or just plain dumb, there are folks out there who just don't care. Thing is, if I had hit him, the first thing said was that my car was unsafe and I was driving reckless.:mad:

30. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

I'd like to think he pulled over, but was out of frame. Same for the Jeep. But alas, they probably did just drive away. "Honey, I saw some old car get crushed."