Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage LoneStar Devil "Tearin Up Texas Honky Tonk Tour 2012" Need HELP Please!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sam Navarro, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Sam Navarro

Sam Navarro

Pasadenahotrod- Gruene Hall is on the target list.

pinman 39- Had an agent once, stole my $ so I wrote a song about him. I'm a Lone Wolf Lol! But thanks for the compliment on the music!

Kustoms are Kool- I would love to play A.S.S., I'm going to try SUPER hard to play Round-Up this year!

Thanks,
    Sam

2. Sam Navarro

Sam Navarro

Bump...... We have decided to send all proceeds of the tour to a local charity that helps kids by purchasing music gear & giving lessons. If you know of any places around the state to play or know of anyone interested in doing a partial sponsorship let me know!

Cheers,
    Sam

3. Kona Cruisers

Kona Cruisers

What Sam You can't come up to Alaska and sing your *hit* song, "Alaska Sucks!!!*

When do the CDs get released?

4. Looking forward to this. I have seen Sam play many times, always a blast. Let's pump this up!

5. 76cam

76cam

If your around Lockhart on the second sat of the month.And get Oriley's sponsorship stop buy at our monthly cruise in.Its from 6pm to 9pm in the parking lot of Oriley's right off 183.

6. 94hoghead

94hoghead

If you make it to Lubbock My son knows the guy that books for the blue light in the depot district......

7. jamcoupe

jamcoupe

Maybe you could stop in Big Ol' Pinehurst TX and do a garage party Just sayin'

8. Sam Navarro

Sam Navarro

Kona- Alaska sucks compared to Texas....... But then again all other states do! Lol Jk, the album should be out in a month or so. I will keep ya posted!

Richard- Thanks for the kind words brutha, we sure do enjoy playing for fellow hot rodders & music lovers.

76Cam- After I get the tour flier and web site finished I am planning to hit Oreillys up, but it sounds like a great time.

94HogHead- I'm not sure that I will be able to drive that far north on this tour but if the chance comes up I will keep it in mind for sure! Thank you so much for the heads up though, I can use any and all help/advice is welcome.

JamCoupe- You know I'm down for some PineHurst partying , especially with a car like that! Maybe we can plan a lil something at your place real soon!

Cheers,
    Sam Navarro

9. Sam Navarro

Sam Navarro

We have decided that I will head East towards Beamont first, looking at playing in Beamont on June 8th & then going to try and book at the Carthage Opry on the 9th. After that I will work my way north/west towards DFW playing as many beer joints & honky tonks as I can ending in Dallas the following Friday. I am not too familiar with East Texas so if you know of some places North of Beaumont please give me some info, I need to get to booking ASAP!

Cheers,
    Sam Navarro

10. matthew mcglothin

matthew mcglothin

Looking forward to this! I'll mark my calendar. As far as north of Beaumont goes.... Try honky Tonk Texas it's just north of Beaumont in silsbee.

11. Sam Navarro

Sam Navarro

^ Matthew- Can you recommend a beer joint or honky tonk in Beamont to me? That Hony Tonk Tx is north & I might try there on Sunday?

Sam

12. matthew mcglothin

matthew mcglothin

There's ....
    Dixie dance hall
    Whiskey river
    Nutty Jerry's
    Starvin Marvin's bar and grille
    The gig
    let me know which one u play . I'll be there! I've got a buddy in a band called the "ramblin boys" . They play alot here in Beaumont.

13. matthew mcglothin

matthew mcglothin

You could probably contact them on facebook(ramblin boys)y'all could get together and do a show.

14. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

Oh yeah, I forgot about the big dance hall in Manvel, west of Alvin, south of Pearland. Google Manvel TX Dance Hall maybe.

15. DJLATIN

DJLATIN

If he hits that up we need to have a HAMB gathering there to support El Sam'ero.

16. Sam Navarro

Sam Navarro

Thanks brutha, the goal is to have a kickoff show on the Thursday that I leave.... Possibly June 7th or 14th here in Houston then have another one when & if I make it back! Haha, we are looking at around 4-5K miles in two & a half weeks. I will keep all of you posted as we go & as always I appreciate all of the support!

Sam

17. choppermatt

choppermatt

You should drive your car to Jersey and play a venue in Newark. It's a huge country scene.

18. Sam Navarro

Sam Navarro

Tell ya what Matt, I will drive my car to Jersey if you boys promise to have the balls to drive to Texas within 12 months of my trip...... I aint scared to drive up there brutha!

Sam