Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lady runs redlight and hits a 34' Plymouth

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mayor of G-Vegas, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Mayor of G-Vegas

Mayor of G-Vegas

Saw this video thought I would share. Watch out for drivers not paying attention. After all was said and done the 34' Plymouth held up pretty good in the wreck - Mayor http://youtu.be/8d5-8972AbM

2. 51hrdtp

51hrdtp

Car did hold up well. The driver that ran the light was in her car out of fear. Dumbass comes to mind.

3. pumpman

pumpman

Man, that is the shits. She must of had a hair appointment.

4. Frankie47

Frankie47
    from omaha ne.

Stupid Bitc......:mad:

5. lump

lump

Ouch! It looked like they had blocked the intersection with flashing red lights to allow the cars to parade through, and that lady just got tired of waiting, and decided to blow right through it. If so, that one will cost her, and her insurance company.

She is REALLY lucky that no one got seriously hurt. The old cars are certainly made of heavier steel, etc, but there are no airbags, rarely any shoulder belts, and the dash, etc, is not all soft padded materials like modern cars, so it's easy to get hurt.

What a shame!

6. ...too bad, good thing someone was video-ing, got the whole thing.
    some nice cars in that line-up.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  7. Notice also that the pickup driver (a direct witness) drives away without waiting to make a statement. Stinking coward!

8. khead47

khead47

Cell Phone ??????

9. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

i'd have a hard time keeping it together...especially if she wouldn't get out of her POS.

10. Protofuria

Protofuria
    from France

Oh, I would have kicked her stupid ass really bad!!

11. larry woods

larry woods
    from venice fl

khead47 has it! driving is easy they let everybody do it! had a similar yesterday when a guy on cell phone blows thru red light as i am trying to make a left turn on green. had a premonition. for some reason i hestitated, he was inner lane on 4 lane street! sorry about the car glad no serious injury!

12. dirtydixon

dirtydixon

man that sucks.

Watch out everyone, it's that time of year. everyone is driving all crazy during the holidays.
    Someone hit and ran on my Girlfriends OT car last week, and last night a co-worker got hit by someone not paying attention. Be careful out there.

13. 49F1Jeff

49F1Jeff
    from Oregon

Well, at least it was an all Mopar crash, so no off-brand cooties were involved. :)

BTW, I can't believe this video is being viewed on the HAMB and nobody has busted on the Plymouth owner for his choice of wheels. :rolleyes:

14. 1959apache

1959apache

i hate people like this. Is it just me or did anyone else cringe when that happened?

15. Mayor of G-Vegas

Mayor of G-Vegas

I was thinking the same thing before I posted it on here... Somewhere there is a car trailer on blocks. lol.... - Mayor

16. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That would just freakin piss me off

17. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

What a shame. Dumba** woman not paying attention. It is getting so that I am afraid to take my hot rod out and go for a little spin anymore. It is pretty scarey when you hear brakes screeching behind you. :mad:

Don

18. ignorant bitch, hope they check her cell phone for activity and see if she was on her phone being distracted. glad to see the 34' owners were ok!

19. BadgeZ28

BadgeZ28
    from Oregon

Wait till her insurance company gets the bill to fix it. I doubt the Chinese make knock off fenders from a 34 Plymouth. On second thought, I wonder if the idiot had insurance?

20. Junk Hunter

Junk Hunter
    from The Ozarks

Welcome to Springfield, Missouri! We've got a lot of dumbass drivers like that around here. She was probably high on crack, talking on her cell phone, putting on her fucking lipstick, texting her drug dealer, and eating a burrito while backhanding her kid in the backseat.

21. DJLATIN

DJLATIN

Worse time to drive is when everyone is out on the streets. I try to run the old '51 towards the evening on weekends when folks are settling down in my town.

22. I thought the same thing, but the rest of it was nice . . .

23. mustang6147

mustang6147
    from Kent, Ohio

Right there is why I sold my Harley. WoW how does one do that?

24. fullthrottle53

fullthrottle53

I have always worried about people hitting me. I run a 27 chev and it would not fair that well.

25. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

i was on the highway traveling back from a short errand for work. i was in the far left lane passing a crowd of cars and a semi. i had been watching a mini van in my rear view mirror swerving in and around traffic. i kept going about my business when all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye here comes this mini van across 3 lanes of highway traffic and directly into the side of my 4 month old jeep. I swerved at the last possible minute. She had to have missed me by inches. I come back over; the guy behind me has about lost it. She is now in the middle lane. I speed up and come up next to her and give a cold hard stare over her way. She won't look at me...shes holding a smartphone and she is politely trying to wave and say sorry to me through the window.... i almost went over the deep end. This lady almost broad sided me and rolled me down the highway....all because of her iphone. I got off the next exit and she proceeded to ride my ass the entire exit off the highway.....

i drive 20-30 miles to work everyday and then home again. the drivers i see on a daily basis are unbelievable. Did people drive like this back in the day or is this all "new"

Its scary out there!

26. the-rodster

the-rodster

She just sits in ther car.

The cop knocks on her window, twice!

BITCH!

Rich

27. Hope it wasn't a "No Fault State"

28. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

that would be my shitty luck, a 10 mile long line of cars and the bitch would hit me.
    she was probly texting.

29. goose-em

goose-em
    from Louisiana

Wow, what a nice lady. Won't even get out of her car for the cop.

Sorry sir I didn't mean to run into your car that is worth more than my house. I just had to get to my hair appoinment and didn't want to look bad so I was putting on my makeup.

30. Hot Rod Chris

Hot Rod Chris

hopefully the insurance will cover the damage, and he will have enough cash left over for some new wheels. jk

Seriously, seeing things like this sucks, not only in our rides, but in general(OT cars, motorcycles). All because someone couldn't wait or wasnt paying attention... And on top of that, not have the guts to get out of the car... Be careful out there guys..