Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Olly

Olly

G'day from Sydney, Australia. I'm interested in 1960s midgets, particularly Offys but always happy to discuss and hear about all eras and all breeds across the US, Australia and New Zealand

2. G-Day from Oregon- Okay I won't do that again. Welcome from another Newbie

3. Olly

Olly

Thank you...not sure I've got the how-to of the process yet, but lets see how we go. Just sorting out how to post a pic of my 1966 Holden 'Bash' ute... The Bash is an original Australian activity which involves building up old vehicles and driving through the Australian outback in convoy for a week or two to raise money for disabled and needy children. Great fun and some great old cars.

4. Ed Wrath

Ed Wrath

Welcome from the UK!

5. Olly

Olly

Hey there Duncan...
    I still have great, great speedway memories of the Australia v England solo test matches in Australia in the '60s ands '70s withs such Brit greats as Ken McKinlay, Eric and Nigel Boocock, Ray Wilson, Chris Pusey and a wee Scot by the name of Bert Harkins. The tests were held in Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Sydney. For Aussie speedway fans it was every bit as important as the cricket....(we'll get the ashes back next time 'round).

Cheers
    Olly