Register now to get rid of these ads!

Coker Alliance Discount Question!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1951Streamliner, Dec 19, 2011.

1. 1951Streamliner

1951Streamliner
    from Reno, NV

I'm just wondering if I were to order my Coker tires from Summit Racing, to save shipping costs, is it still possible to get the hamb discount?

I was just going to order the tires from the Coker website but shipping came out to 150 bucks, and it would be nice to save that money!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

2. A Rodder

A Rodder

I have bought three sets from coker direct. They are the ones giving the discount, not their tier 1 distributors. It still may be cheaper to get them from summit.

3. UPState Bill

UPState Bill
    from New York

I got my coker classics from Jegs shipping was slightly cheaper then Summit

4. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Uh no... Alliance discount is only good through coker... and if you are buying a full set of tires, you will save anywhere form $50 to $200.

5. 1951Streamliner

1951Streamliner
    from Reno, NV

Oh duh sorry I totally spaced the fact that it was summit taking the profit.

Feel free to delete this Ryan, its a waste of space.

I guess I should have thought a bit harder! Ill just order the tires direct from coker and support the vendor.

Thanks guys

6. dickster27

dickster27
    from Texas

Coker gives 10% off tire prices for alliance members then you add the shipping. Just see from whom it can be purchased cheapest from, but remember from Coker you are buying from your own, Summit is just a retailer.

7. 1951Streamliner

1951Streamliner
    from Reno, NV

Yeah I figured that i'd get about 100 dollars off the 6.70 firestones with the discount, but the shipping came out to 150 bucks, and since i have a summit racing here in Reno, i figured it would be cheaper to be able to pick them up, i was just wondering if the HAMB discount would still apply even if not purchased directly through coker. I guess not though.