Register now to get rid of these ads!

What do you think of my Deuce?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Deeter5764, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Deeter5764

Deeter5764
    from Orange, CA

Thanks for the information on it. I have had many many mascots, and like this one the best.

2. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

If I was lucky enough to have a cool car like yours, I wouldn't do much of anything more (or less) to it..
    That is awesome!!!
    Only personal preference of mine would be......"More fenders, or no fenders" !! Motorcycle fenders on the front would be really cool, along with leaving the hood on!!
    Enjoy, whatever you do.. I like it.
    Cheers......

3. S.F.

S.F.

Looks great. I'd paint it though

4. hotrod fozzie

hotrod fozzie

Looks terrible you should drop it off with the title at my house immedately!!:D

Seiously I LIKE IT NICE WORK!!

5. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Hahaha, Brady, that was my first thought too!:D

6. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

There's more to cool, than old. There's ton of old stuff with history, but not all of it fits certain cars. I don't think that skull fits the look he's after.

7. henry29

henry29

Only if your using roosters

8. Dave50

Dave50

I like it! Do as YOU wish! There have been a few people here on the HAMB that have given me some good advice on what to do with my car when I asked the same ?`s heres my .02 dont listen to most guys they will just F-it up for you. As matter of fact check out my thread and you may get the right answers (IMO) of what your looking for. Paint the car pink and like a easter egg if ya want its yours... but please dont lol goodluck keep us posted on the changes.

9. old soul

old soul
    from oswego NY

put a motor in it

10. Howeird46Chev

Howeird46Chev

That thing looks like Tee Total Shit. Put it on a trailer and bring it to my house on the right coast so I can take the rear fenders off and drive the piss out of it. If you don't want to do that then I hope Santa leaves coal in your stocking. BTW, keep the skull...

11. billylo

billylo

I like it with the caps on the wheels better. Other than that drive it. Killer car!!!

12. KillerKustom

KillerKustom

The more folks are anti-skulls, that opens the door for them to be rebellious again!

I like it. But with that said........

Chop it.
    Chop it.
    Chop it.

13. Build it how you want. Your the one who's got to live with it. Now if your asking do I like it? Yes.

14. 4t7flat

4t7flat

Hoods are for hideing SBC's. At least ditch the sides.

15. It's wise to consider preserving that valuable body with some kind of paint. Nice car!!

16. burnin53

burnin53
    from cuba,n.y.

Gray primer and rust isn't patina,I say paint it. Nice car,though.:)

17. Mopar Jack

Mopar Jack

I think its cool,and if you like it,thats all that matters...

18. Sphynx

Sphynx
    from Central Fl

keep the skull change that pesky flat head for a LS1 and some cool billet wheels then ...... Really you got a steel 32 and dont know what to do with it just send it to me I will make sure the wheels are driven off of it....:D

19. Gsnickets

Gsnickets

no rear fenders, different hood ornament, some kind of paint, then perfect.

20. gregsnovas

gregsnovas

if one of may friends said "What do you think of my Deuce?" means he didnt flush the toilet.

love the car!

21. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

Bahahahahha.....Great one!
    And I agree on the scull !!

22. 29sportcoupe

29sportcoupe
    from arizona

Do as Einstein says, then you can be just like every other asshole! You can paint it later, drive it. Love the heads, what are they?

23. It's your hot rod.....Do what ever you like. That is what most do and we could give a shit what others think. I really dig it!

24. That flathead should be out for all to see. Don't let the rust patina ruin the doors. Ditch the skull. Sell it to me, the car not the skull. Great looking car. My 2 cents worth.:D

25. Chris, Saw you in it at Katella Grille a few weeks back. I remember thinking what a cool old hot rod, but what a shame that it was rusting when it was just some old primer and shit - not like a faded original paint job (or even an old one). I know you said you don't want to paint it, but it's not like you're preserving some cool old history in that crappy primer job.
    Just my opinion, but then again your thread was "what do you think of my Deuce?" so there you go.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  26. Ed Wrath

Ed Wrath

I loved it the first time I saw it a couple of years ago.............even clicked this pic on the freeway after the LARS.
    Dont change it, just drive it

Attached Files:

27. so_dak_kid

so_dak_kid

great car! I agree with 3wLarry, grey primer it where needed and keep the skull!

28. I love your coupe. I was at your shop about three weeks ago with Sammy V. You have a nice set up. Love the 32 roadster also.

29. Curly Hand

Curly Hand
    from Tucson

Let's be honest here... It's a steel, fender-less, three window Deuce Coupe with a flathead! "What do you think of my Deuce"? Really dude? You already know what we think... We are filled with ENVY!