Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi From San Antonio

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by ChandlerW, Dec 13, 2011.

1. ChandlerW

ChandlerW

Hi,
    Just joined the board after discovering it at the garage journal. I kept seeing HAMB pop up and I decided to check it out. I'm glad I did because I would like to do a hot rod too!
    I haven't exactly found the right car or truck but I know I want something from the 40's. A 1937 truck would be an awesome project too. I like the fenders on the 30's and 40's.
    I have a small machine shop of sorts. CNC mill, band saws, welders, abrasive blaster, lathe, pipe bender, press and things like that.
    I enjoy reading through the site and it inspires me to find the right car and get started.

Chandler

2. Welcome, I live just up the road from you, in New Braunfels. With the equipment you have you outta be able to build a great rod, soon as ya find one. Go to HAMB's classified as a start. Keep us posted.

3. themodernartist

themodernartist

Hey Chandler,
    Welcome to the HAMB! You may be my neighbor of sorts. I'm also here in San Antonio.
    Lots of good pics and information here.
    Peace,
    Chaz

4. 37chev

37chev

Welcome from Utah.. Im a Tool & Die maker myself.. Sounds like you have the perfect setup for a machine shop.. Perfect choice on the 30's-40's.. Big fat curvy fenders and body lines are the best.. Ive started a 37 chevy pickup awhile back myself.. Good luck on your search.. You will find The Hamb is a great source for all your needs on your project.. Good Luck

Max

5. 26 roadster

26 roadster

Hey from Tennessee

6. Hello and welcome aboard!

7. 50styleline

50styleline

Welcome from Corpus Christi

8. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

Welcome from Tennessee!

9. mendoza727

mendoza727

Welcome Chandler Dub! What side of town are you located at? Because all the "things like that" well it sounds like a rad spot.

10. NIGHT-CRAWER

NIGHT-CRAWER

Weclome to thehamb,vickone

11. A Duece Bruce

A Duece Bruce

ChandlerW! Welcome from Nor-Cal! You got the shop, it's time to find out what it's for. Find the old Car that tickles your fancy and let the fun begin.
    It's in us and it's got to come out and cruz around. Enjoy the ride on the H.A.M.B.!

12. Big Man

Big Man

Welcome from a fellow member that is down the street. Im from San Antonio also . Welcome .

13. Welcome from up in Denton

14. 60 ford

60 ford

Welcome from Indiana.