Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Evil57

Evil57

Hi people, I have been lurking on this site for a couple of years during which i was overhauling my 57 chevy and getting a lot of vital info that helped me with the build immeasurably. Thanks to all of you, i didn't know crap when i started and The H.A.M.B. really turned out to be a powerful resource for me. Eaves dropping on your conversations often provided me with answers to questions that that i had not been able to find elsewhere. I would do a search with specific key phrases about speed products or auto mechanics issues and half the time I would find myself on the H.A.M.B. and usually find it covered here. This build was my first rodeo so to speak and I wound up asking a lot of people a lot of questions. There are a lot of guys that will act like they are real experts on a topic and put out information that turns out to be total B.S. The internet seems to be a mecca for these types, and let me tell you, when you are inexperienced and trying to understand a complicated thing there is nothing more frustrating than getting bogus info, better to have none at all. Some folks for reasons i don't understand will make up answers to questions rather than simply saying that the don't know. The H.A.M.B. seems to be free of these types of B.S. artists and I am glad of it. So thanks to the people who run this site and take the time to contribute so much. I don't blog or facebook or do much (any) social networking, I don't go to chat rooms, or spend much time on the computer unless I am trying to find something out, so I don't know that I will be a very good H.A.M.B.er, but if I'm online and someone is trying to solve a problem i have experience with I'll be glad to help. ---Tyson (aka Evil57)

P.S. oh yeah, I like old cars that look cool and haul ass

2. losthubcap

losthubcap
    from Upstate NY

Welcome from NY !

3. khead47

khead47

welcome from mi.

4. Evil,
    Welcome from Michigan.

5. 60 ford

60 ford

Welcome from Indiana.

6. pumpman

pumpman

Welcome from Union Pier, MI. Nice intro dude! Any pics of your project, you probably know we pics and lots of them!

7. ridin dirty

ridin dirty

Welcome. Love 57's. I had two of them and want to be buried in one. Good luck with the 57 and post some pcs if you can!!!

8. rockguy92

rockguy92

Welcome from Ohio. Lets see some pics of that '57

The Rock