Register now to get rid of these ads!

Seattle area!!!! Car stolen

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1320/150, Dec 2, 2011.

1. 1320/150

1320/150

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  2. RichG

RichG

Asshats. It's a long ways from here, but I'll keep it in mind, and I'll share on another forum with a lot of Spokane members.

3. Jon SSS

Jon SSS

That sucks. The wheel combo is a little too large in the front though. Not really my cup of tea.

4. fordcragar

fordcragar
    from Yakima WA.

That bites. Hopefully it will show up soon.

5. 1320/150

1320/150

well then I guess you didn't steal it!!!

6. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

thats so fucked! ill be keeping my eyes wide open for this.

i really like that it said "If you see the car, contact Ford of Burien Body Shop right away, 206-431-7330." not the police. its about time we start getting some real justice for this low life bullshit of stealing someone hard work. whats really great about washington state is that there are miles of unexplored wilderness to get rid of these kind of thieves.

7. wow. that sucks a fat dick. I'll keep the eyes peeled.

8. Matthew

Matthew
    from Burien, WA

Theres been alot of crime around these parts lately; I'll keep my eye on the ol' craigslist...

9. Jake H.

Jake H.

Time to improve my garage locks....And buy a pump-action security system.

10. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

This sux man! Too far away from me but you never know. I like the user comment at the bottom.

"pixelater said on December 2, 2011 at 3:14 PM
    Who would steel an 80 year old car? Some low life, pond scum sucking, useless dirtbag, whose only social redeeming value would be the absorption of copper jacketed bits of lead."

That just about sums it up. Hope they find it. The bad thing as we all know is 31's just unbolt. It could be in pieces in a mater of minutes with a team of guys.

11. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

Crime is on the raise everywhere. As the distance between the "haves" and "have nots" grows farther it will only get worse. Anybody worth a damn works harder, gets creative and fugures out a way to survive on his own all the rest just wait for someone else to work hard and then try to take it either by theft or government handouts justified by their false sense of entilement. Fuck all these bottom feeders, I moved out to the boonies and trained a couple of dogs for a reason.

12. fordcragar

fordcragar
    from Yakima WA.

It's pretty cool that a TV station is advertising the theft. I wonder if they would do that for anyone? I don't ever remember seeing that done before.

13. I was sent this from a friend who owns the shop across the street.

STOLEN CAR
    THIS CAR WAS STOLEN ON DECEMBER 2<SUP>ND</SUP> @ 6:42AM FROM FORD OF BURIEN BODY SHOP<O:p</O:p
    IF YOU SEE THIS CAR, PLEASE CONTACT FORD OF BURIEN BODY SHOP @ 206-431-7330 OR AL @ 206-478-4073 <O:p</O:pTHIS CAR HAS SENTIMENTAL VALUE TO THE BODY SHOP MANAGER WHO HAS SPENT 28 YEARS RESTORING THE CAR FROM GROUND UP 1931 FORD MODEL A WITH A 351 CLEVELAND C6 AUTOMATIC &#8211; HAS A WOOD BENCH SEAT AND IS GREY & BLACK PAINT WITH BLACK MUSTANG WHEELS.<O:p</O:p
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  14. Jake H.

Jake H.

Had a dream last night that this car was recovered. Damn. And my subconscious had replaced the wheels with cream steelies and caps.

Eerie feeling to know this car was being jacked less than three miles from my place, while I was warming up my truck to go to work.

15. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If the exact time it was stolen was noted it must have been caught on video or someone saw it being driven off. I'll keep my eyes and ears open over here in the valley but my guess is that it is already in someone's shop getting blown apart for the parts or at least getting an extreme identity change.

16. Like the rest of us HAMBer's in the Pacific NorthWest, I'll keep an eye out for it too. God that must suck to own the car that long and have it stolen.

17. D type

D type
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

With all the paper work involved to export from the U S & import to Canada I dont think it'll be up here but we'll be watching

18. ricktard

ricktard
    from spokane

eyes open in spokane

19. dvzdeathtrap

dvzdeathtrap
    from austin, tx

post it on seattle craigslist saying "WTB an old car for daily driver. don't know much about cars, so i would really prefer it running." maybe the idiot will feel safe and reply thinking you don't know anything about cars. just a thought. hope he gets it back -DVZ

20. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It might be a good idea to keep an ear out around the hot rod hangouts around the sound area for word of someone getting a "great deal" on an A coupe or a 351 engine. There are plenty screwballs around that would steal the car for the engine and dump the body in the woods.

21. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

I hope this has a happy ending, but I also wish folks would put some kind of security either in or around thier stuff. It gets to the point where reading one of these threads is a common occurance.

Shit, even my lowly T has a locator on it.

22. Rehpotsirhcj

Rehpotsirhcj
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Eyes out for sure on the east side, but I'd have to think the thief would need to be insane to try to unload those parts in-state. I hope I'm wrong.

23. 32-3 WINDOW

32-3 WINDOW
    from utah

ill keep my eyes out here in utah , hope it shows up , its been a while since ive seen a hanging

24. Just got word that the car was recovered without damage today. I don&#8217;t have the details, but the good thing is the car is back with the owner.

25. jrt49box

jrt49box

they found the car in Centralia WA. No arrest. No suspects at this time. No apperent damage to the car.

26. That's what we all wanted to hear, RECOVERED!

27. fordcragar

fordcragar
    from Yakima WA.

This is great to see that this has been recovered. From Burien, Centralia is about a 1 1/2 hour drive down the freeway. I would think that it would take someone gutsy or maybe dumb to drive something like that down the freeway for that length of time. I hope that they find the thief.

28. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

im so happy to see that it was recovered. now to find the pos that organized the theft

29. Rehpotsirhcj

Rehpotsirhcj
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Northwest HAMBers

30. oldcarfart

oldcarfart

You are ASSuming the douchebags can read!!!!