Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from Texas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 62RatRod, Dec 2, 2011.

1. 62RatRod

62RatRod

Hi, I'm still trying to find the unibody ford guys thread but I figured I would introduce myself first. Im 20 years old with a fresh project and a few skills but interested in most of yall's rides and insight. 62' f100 unidody (my baby), 53' plymoth cranbrook, 29' model A phaeton and roadster pickup rust bucket, 48' amc rambler, and a few others here and there, most are my dad's but i still like to work on them :D

2. shadams

shadams

What up! Where is Carthage, sounds familiar. Anyway, good to hear from a 20 yr old that sounds like a car guy. Word of warning, someone is probably going to give you shit about your username.

3. 62RatRod

62RatRod

Haha it's cool, you would call it the same if you saw it.. Not sure how to post pics yet, but I'm dedicating the build to a buddy i lost a month ago, he had a sweet 56' chevy rat rod that he built. And you may have heard of Carthage from our 3 peat state champ football and baseball team, but it's about as far east Texas as it gets, 45 min. from Shreveport, LA

4. NIGHT-CRAWER

NIGHT-CRAWER

Weclome from nw.san antone.

5. Greetings to the H.A.M.B. from Iowa!

6. duckman

duckman

Welcome from Henderson, Ever get this way look me up. Lone Star Boarding, DUCKMAN

7. 60 ford

60 ford

Welcome from Indiana.

8. Welcome ,,Carthage the home of Gentleman Jim Reeves..

9. 62RatRod

62RatRod

For sure duckman same here I have a lot of projects you might like to see

10. 62RatRod

62RatRod

Yes sir as well as my other home in Port Arthur.. Lots of car clubs down there but I would like to be a part of something up here. What kind of cars are in your club?

11. 29Jay

29Jay
    from Ft Worth

Welcome from Ft Worth

12. 62RatRod

62RatRod

Thanks jay I like your model A too, I'll post some pics of our 29 phaeton my grandpa restored as soon as I figure out how to. He used to restore all kinds of antique fords for his friends in Port Arthur even has a model T laundry truck in the Port Arthur museum

13. shadams

shadams

Dude, download the imageshack downloader to you desktop. make sure your photos arent huge or they take for ever to upload, then copy the link that says "hotlink for forums" and paste in your post and taadaa! Easy as hell...

14. 62RatRod

62RatRod

Sorry, thought your speed shop sign was a car club logo lol.. But hit me up if you're ever in Carthage and I'll show you some of our projects. I come through Jefferson every now and then to our deer lease I'd like to see some of yours or if you need a hand I don't mind helping a fellow rodder

15. 62RatRod

62RatRod

Ok thanks. Im not real computer literate, but I'll see if my buddy can help me out in a minute and we'll post as many as this thing will let me

16. 62RatRod

62RatRod

Man you weren't lying about the rat rod shit they took straight up removed a thread i put on the hokey ass message board just for asking what the hostility was about my 'terminology' lol. It's cool though i have another site that has a whole forum on 61-63 unibodys. But I'll post some pics when I find my camera if they don't kick me off before then

17. Welcome from Justin TX

18. pecker head

pecker head

Word from the can !