Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Nice article about Hamber B.A.King and his '59 Elky

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gator, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Gator

Gator

Found this article about Hamber B.A.King while wandering around the interweb. I know patina's not everybody's thing, but I can tell that you Bruce drives his '59 Elky all over the Southeast and that the patina on the car is in no way 'fake'. He is usually accompanied by his sidekick 'Carlos', sort of an anti-crybaby doll.

I can also tell you that Bruce is a for real, dyed in the wool 'car guy' and just an all around good fella. Just thought I'd share. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. FlamedChevy

FlamedChevy

Great article about my friend Bruce. Checkout his Elky if you see it at a run. Bruce is a real gearhead. See ya on the road Bruce....

3. anteek

anteek

Bruce is a Great guy! Years ago I bought a '27 roadster body in Alabama about 50 miles from him and when I got scared on the deal h picked it up and stored it till I had it picked up. Building it now,10 years later and still appreciate him.

4. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

anteek, good to hear from ya.. you building that thing? love to see some pics. thanks for link gator,kind words from you and ric. see ya'll soon