Register now to get rid of these ads!

breeders beach party! flood 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, Jul 8, 2011.

1. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

ImageUploadedByTJJ1316725693.910394.jpg

Attached Files:

2. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

First pic was day one when they were moving trees out of the way for the new levee.
    Second pic was 2 days ago. Ya can see how much land they have to take for the new levee placement.

3. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Hey Todd, them ducks are tasty! Just sayin' if they invade your air space... Seems only fair, ya know.

4. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Trust me George, they will pay! ;) btw, heres a pic i took last week during r cool snap. Pretty cool jacket if I do say so myself! :) ImageUploadedByTJJ1316727355.287943.jpg

5. "ive never seen a fucking duck pay taxes"

I love that line Toddly!

6. firemancooter

firemancooter

Just read the news on the little one, really sorry to hear that. It hits close to home for me as mine is due Feb. !4. At least you are seeing progress with the levee. Your positive attitude is amazing, keep it up.

Firemancooter

7. HotRod33

HotRod33

Well it is good to hear that they are finally making progress on the levee but all the added cost suck. how much of the farm land do you have to clean up....? When's the duck roast gonna be.......?

8. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Duck roast every damn time they r near! We have 130 thats tillable, now we have 10 tops. Booooooo!

9. Todd you and your Family are amazing...I don't know you and yours but I just finished reading this whole thread....all I can say is I have wanted to wipe a few tears, hold my belly when laughin' and give you all a hug....Wow... You guys are an insperation...as far as governments go you know the difference between a politition and a trampoline don't ya,,,ya take your shoes OFF to jump on a trampoline...
    God bless you guys..
    Thanks for being you...

10. norms30a

norms30a

I hope when election time comes some changes are made. . . . .Ducks before men,puh.

11. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Thx gang. Making some headway on the inside of the house. Hoping to be moved back I'n a couple weeks!
    View from our bedroom windows. So tranquil ! Lol

Attached Files:

12. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

Glad to hear things are getting back in order. Your story has touched our family greatly. I couldn't begin to imagine how difficult the whole ordeal has to be for you guys. Glad to see you've still got a great attitude towards everything.

Best of Luck!

James

13. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

well, fuck a wookie, save a jedi! the levee is finished! thats the one and only good thing going on in the MO bottoms as i type. still no funding for the rest of our farm, house we are staying at is sold, and will take possesion on nov 1st, trying to farm and get the inside of the house done at the same time is a beeatch, and uncle dale, who i farm with just had surgery to remove his gull bladder. not to mention my wife had the whole day off to help get the house closer, but got called back to our restaurant cause our head cooks hubby is in the hospital and not looking good! what a fucked up yr around this burg! on the plus side, i plan on winning the lotto tonight, so that will help a ton on gettin our bills caught up! i havent had the internet for a while, cause ive been stayin at our home to work on it..only get on when a buddy has a smart phone, or i come here to gramps to shower, but ill load up some new pics soon! i feel its gonna get better in the next couple weeks and things will improve a lil! till i look out a window, then i just wanna slap the piss outta anyone in gobment! bastards, all of them! anyone wanna join me inna a huge march on dc , tellin them asses we are NOT paying our taxes? k, rant over, time for a beer, bath and well, prolly another beer....... :p

14. Instead of a march the higher ups need a multiple floods to go through their house and maybe things would change but then again I doubt it. Keep on keeping on, there is no where to go but up. Keep the updates coming.

15. Breeder, your sense of humor in the face of all the adversity is an inspiration. Hang in there guy. Keep us posted when you can find a keyboard.

16. Big Jon

Big Jon

Mate , you don't know me from a bar of soap. but i feel like i know you and your family. wish i was closer so i could help out. i always thought it was odd that your gov had men all over the world helping others but doesn't stump up and help thier own when needed.

as my old man used to say ,what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

i sometimes find myself thinking of you and your family , and wondering how you are getting on.

its one of those things , i am not made of cash, but i could actually help if i was closer , a few guys just labouring away would make all the difference.

Big Jon

17. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

God Bless you and all of the Breeder Family....

Keep the faith man....

I'm a strong man
    BUT
    I don't know how well I could stand under your load......

again

God BLESS you all
    and I pray for you all.......

18. HotRod33

HotRod33

So when is the house warming party....?

19. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Not sure, but it's warm I'n the house, so that's a bonus! :) I'll try n get this thing up to speed this eve if I can crawl off this damn het pad long enough!

20. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

well, its been a while since i posted anything, so here goes somethin....:)
    welp, we are in our house finally. have been for a month or so. still have a few things to do to the inside, and a butt load of exterior work to do, but thats about done for this yr due to the weather! damn winter !:mad:
    since my last post, we have made some progress, but not with the gobment!:rolleyes: no funds, and most likely will never be, so thats that! they have finally put gravel on the road {piss poorly of course} but its better then nothing! couldn't get our trash dumped, no mail service, and no bus, and it still took them months to get off there asses! morons! this is what it looks like after less then an inch of rain! {before gravel last week}
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    we had to move from gramps place a lil faster then what we was thinking due to it selling, were we ended up getting hosed from a relative for selling it for them! instead of getting a grand for working on the place, spending weeks cutting up trees, mowing, working on the house and garage, and busting my ass to sell it for them, i got a bill from them for 708 bux! thanks mom!@:rolleyes:
    we've had a lil girl have a b day while we were trying to get moved back in, my lil Abby turned 9! she had fun and had her buddy Matty over even though the house was covered in drywall dust and tools!
    [​IMG]
    FUN WITH THE SHOP VAC!!!!:D
    [​IMG]
    more in a moment!.......

21. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

then, we got some very bad news. one of my club members and his lovely wife nancy both passed away 3 weeks apart at the ages of 42! heres a link on here about it.
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=640399
    that was a shock to say the least!
    RIP CHARLIE! :(
    [​IMG]
    Thats been one of the worst things to happen this yr! what a great guy he was! he will be missed for sure!
    on a lighter note, our restaurant won taste of the tri states and was featured on tv!!! that was cool! the video doesnt seem to work, but some can look at it! hell, shanas never even seen it!!!LOL
    http://www.connecttristates.com/news/story.aspx?id=686928
    that was pretty cool!
    anywho, ill post some pics after this of some house progress, and a lil yard progress. but the BEST THING thats happened so far this yr is..........
    [​IMG]
    yup! after losing one a couple months ago, shana is at it again! she is now 13 weeks along and doing well. due 2 weeks after the rust revival. june 7th or so! thats been a real blessing for sure! thanks for all the prayers this yr for our family! they mean more then you will ever know!
    post house pics next!
    GOD BLESS
    todd

22. Thats awesome! Tell momma congtrats! Its good to see your home again, and still in good spirits! I know you still have a mess, and tons to do, but it looks like things are looking up, and thats great! We keep you in our thoughts and prayers here!

23. chaddilac

chaddilac

Awesome Breeder!!! Living up to your hamb name!!!

24. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

otay, on to house crap! cause i have nothing better to do! :)
    diggin out the work van!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    drug out!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    found all the tin i was gonna use for my lil shop leantoo......theres about 20 times that amount somewhere!!!LOL
    [​IMG]

25. hammeredrods

hammeredrods

congratulations dude, next year is already looking better for you guys.all the best .

26. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

gettin the lil shed cleaned out so i can put my quad back in it!
    [​IMG]
    floors off 5 inches in the back. got knocked around a bit.
    [​IMG]
    if you have ever dug out river mud and sand, its some heavy shit!!!LOL. my neighbor dennis scoopin away! ohh, and up above, thats his dog lady guardin us from sand monsters!
    [​IMG]
    you can see how deep some of it was on the walls! good stuff!
    had to get a case of beer in dennis to build up this much pressure!!! ;)
    [​IMG]

27. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

workin my way to the 59 with a bobcat!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    closer!
    [​IMG]
    bout as far as i got for the rain hit!
    [​IMG]
    all them piles of sand are just trying to geta path to the beast!
    [​IMG]

28. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

dosent look that deep, but it is. and this is the lightest part of our yard!
    [​IMG]
    scooped off......60x60 area and the sand by the old farm house it 10 ft high, and 3 rows deep! and like i said, this is the light part of the yard! ugh!
    [​IMG]
    mr. bobcat, you rule! well, until ya broke down ya son of a bi........ :)
    [​IMG]
    funny how i miss green grass! i mowed 4 acres with a turdy ztr, now id love to have it look like this again!
    before
    [​IMG]
    AFTER.
    [​IMG]

29. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

GOT SOME OF THE INSIDE OF the house ill post later for poops n giggles! thats all for now folks! hope your all having a great holiday season, and have very merry CHRISTMAS FROM THE REEDS!
    todd

30. Todd,
    Saw the great news on FB congrats on the new little one on the way!

Steven Boschma