Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm back in business

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fatluckys, Nov 24, 2011.

1. 500LBGorilla

500LBGorilla
    from Austin Tx

Best of luck man, it was awesome to get to watch you do what you do in the short time we worked together, if I can help you out with anything please let me know

2. eightbanger

eightbanger

Awesome. I'm a huge fan of your work. Glad to see you're back. Looking forward to seeing some new interiors.

3. fatluckys

fatluckys

Don't worry, JG is the other half of this enterprise. How's my old hood doin'? You know I grew up at 7304 Alta, right?

4. Gator

Gator

Best wishes man!

5. fatluckys

fatluckys

Yeah, I'm splitting the building with a guy with a really clean operation. I'm afraid I'm gonna be too messy for him. And we have been looking into the indoor classic car storage already. I know a guy in Orange County that offsets a big chunk of his rent that way.

6. so are you backed up on work, and are you setting up appointments?

7. hemi coupe

hemi coupe
    from so-cal

My Hero!! The best in the business is going to be in our backyard. I am so excited that you are moving out here! I will help in any way possible!
    Jimmy White

8. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

9. Brickster

Brickster

The neighborhood is doing fine. Glad to here you guys a teaming up.

10. langy

langy
    Member Emeritus

Good luck with it, I will pop in and say hi next time i'm in LA

11. Terry O

Terry O

Congrats man, if your really going to get serious your going to own the trimming business.
    One of my best stories is how you came to do the Vicky, and along with Jimmy's fabrication, nothing gets more attention on it than your work. Thanks and stay healthy man, because your going to have a lot of work to do.

Terry

12. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Great news... Good luck. Gary

13. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Full support from me too. Let me know if you need anything.

14. Where are you going to be in So. Cal.?

15. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

Nice sweatshop you've got going on there lol
    Congratulations

16. fifTsix

fifTsix
    from TEXAS

Congrats! Ive been trying to steal your old mini bike form my brother cause of the seat haha

17. That's great! Congratulations on your new digs.

18. AHotRod

AHotRod

I'm happy for ya, the So. Cal guys will be there for ya too.

Best of Luck.

19. 31400580032_medium.jpg

31400580038_medium.jpg

31400580005_medium.jpg

31400580035_medium.jpg

31400580010_medium.jpg

31400580006_medium.jpg

31400580008_medium.jpg

Austin's loss is L.A.'s gain, Sean. I consider myself lucky to have had you work your magic on my Riviera's and my Suburban's interiors. You're an incredible talent and a rock solid human being. Can't wait to see what the future holds for you.

20. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Dude Bad Ass!! So cool that your back in action and in LA!! hell yes!! hope I can have you do my roadster whenever I get to build it one of these years.. Congrats!! See you around sucka..

21. Sean, so glad to hear from you! Mom still up here? We have room if you want to visit!@

22. MarkL

MarkL
    from Tacoma WA

Congrats and good luck!

23. It's been a few years since I've talked to you in Austin when I was on my 5 year walk-about and I'm glad you've enjoyed one of the most scenic drives in the world... Alaska to LA on your walk-about!

Was wondering what you were doing these past couple of years... and happy to see you following your passion for fashion!

24. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

That video was a whole lot of diesel love

25. Well, it's certainly good to hear you are getting set up in a good facility.
    You surely know how to do the job correctly, so with you dictating your own terms I expect you'll be covered up before too very long.

We constantly get positive comments on the Caddy interior. It's holding up well and we still absolutely love it.

We will offer a reference from satisfied customers any time!!!

Thanks for a great job, well done.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  26. fatluckys

fatluckys

Thanks for the support everybody- it means a lot! I'm excited about all the opportunities and the potential in the new place, and looking forward to being active in the community again. The current tenants are moving their 'sweatshop' out as we speak, and the building will be ready for me in a few weeks. Unfortunately, I'm not ready for the building. I've got a mountain of work here in Austin to climb., and a mess of logistics to figure out. But 2012 is gonna be a good year for custom interiors!

Tman- My folks are still up there, but looking to get out and spend the rest of their retirement in a more temperate climate. I fantasize about buying their place in the forest. Just gotta pull together an extra couple hundred grand and I'll be your part time neighbor.

27. Sean,
    Good to see you are still with us.

I don't have two nickles to rub together but if I did I would sure as hell like to have one of those old bates seats that were hangin' on the wall at the old digs. Those were yours weren't they?

Listen fellas if you haven't heard of Fatluckys this is the place in the world to get the hydes for your ride. If its fatluckys stitchin, its bitchin.

28. KCsledz

KCsledz

Rad, Glad to hear your back! Looking forward to seeing updates of your new shop and new projects!

29. That would be cool maybe even aristocratic. Man of the world with places in 3 cities;)