Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Nov 23, 2011.

1. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

Happy Thanksgiving everbody! Thank you Ryan.

2. flamingokid

flamingokid

After a long , 5 year battle with cancer,I finally got a stem cell transplant in February.The guy that they said wouldn't make it is back in the gym 6 days a week and surprising everyone.Several guys have said what THINGS they're thankful for,I'm thankful for another shot at life.And thankful that the Hamb was there to keep my mind off the pesky details of rejection or GVHD.I'd lay there in bed,waiting for Jay or Ryan to post the daily thread,sometimes impatient but always happy to see another day and then I'd pop on over to the classifieds for a fresh dose of eye candy.Always remember,what you do does have meaning to other people.And BTW,Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!

3. Happy Thanksgiving to Ryan and the entire HAMB nation!!

4. Here turkey... turkey... turkey... :eek::D

Attached Files:

5. Harms Way

Harms Way

Happy Thanksgiving to the entire HAMB Family !

6. RAY With

RAY With

With all the turmoil going on in the world today I still feel blessed to have had lived my life in the 50's and known the hot rods of the time to current standards.To be able to have the Hamb site to rely on for information and history in it self is a blessing of education and entertainment. The people I have personally met through the Hamb site have all been good and I wish every one a great and happy Thanksgiving !

7. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

Ray you said it all.My sentiments exactally. Everyone have a safe and Blessed day. Going to enjoy the Turkey run in Daytona.

8. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

9. Couldn't have said it better!

Thanks;)

10. Speed King

Speed King
    from Omaha

11. bekjoy

bekjoy
    from Delaware

Happy Thanksgiving!

12. 46poncho

46poncho
    from Indiana

I have a lot to be thankful for, Happy Thanksgiving to you all, hope it is a safe and fun filled holiday!!!!
    Scott

13. 48ford

48ford

Happy thanksgiving from our home to yours
    Russ&Irene

14. 1934coupe

1934coupe

Happy Thanksgiving, Peace and Good Health to all those at home and those serving our country on distant shores.

Pat

15. happy thanksgiving to all of the hamb family

16. metalix_421

metalix_421

happy thanksgiving everyone, have a good day.

17. sinticket

sinticket

Happy Thanksgiving Ryan to you and yours. We are very thankful for all you do for us! Have a great Holiday!
    Dustin

18. big bad john

big bad john

Ryan....thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family....and to all our fellow HAMBers

19. jalopy45

jalopy45

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving, and we should all be thankful to our Armed Forces and to the Pilgrims who ate a turkey instead of a possum on this day, because how long do you have to cook a 17 lb. possum untill it's tender??

20. Diana The Doc

Diana The Doc
    from New York

Happy Thanksgiving to all my HAMB friends... I'm grateful and thankful for all the friendship in the hot roddin' community... I'm also thankful for the local TV station running the 1934 Laurel & Hardy flick "March Of The Wooden Soldiers" every Thanksgiving day-- An excellent example of a great piece of motion picture history from "days gone by"...

Today's Thanksgiving blog...
    http://www.dragracingunderground.com/~dragrac/index.php?option=com_myblog&Itemid=27

21. 01A

01A

God Bless America! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! How to cook possum... boil the possum off the bone first, place the meat in a roasting pan, cover, smother it with veggies, hot sauce, onions, and a 3/4 galvanized bolt, cook for two to three hours at 350, take out and cool. throw away the possum and eat the bolt! gobble gobble!

22. goose-em

goose-em
    from Louisiana

Happy Thanksgiving fellow Hambers! Don't forget that Turkey Po' Boy from the leftovers!

23. henry's57bbwagon

henry's57bbwagon

Happy thanksgiving to all south of us. Our Turkey dinners are well digested. :)

24. Happy Thanksgiving!

25. I feel so fortunate to have been able to travel all over this great country and meet hot rodders and see all the great cars that have been built and those being built. The hot rodding community is a really great bunch of people. And to have a place like the HAMB to see what is going on in our hobby, can it get any better? Thanks Ryan for keeping us sane some of the time.
    HAPPY THANSGIVING to everyone.
    Later,
    Dick

26. haychrishay

haychrishay

I enjoy this forum greatly ! And i am thankful for a country that we can build and enjoy
    hot rods....and those that fought and died for our freedom. My dad has this saying " If you enjoy what you do you will never work a day in your life " . So go have some fun and enjoy turkey day !

27. BeyerAutoSalvage

BeyerAutoSalvage
    from Trenton FL

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, and thank you all for your insight and knowledge- This and the sister sights have increased the knowledge and quality of countless builds. Thank you Ryan for your time and dedication to a quality forum!

28. jalopy45

jalopy45

29. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

Thanks to all you guys on here that make everyday an entertaining one! :)
    We here at The Carver Farm run a little pie and baked goods farmers market type shop. So, when mom had to stay at the e.r. Tuesday and Wednesday someone had to step up for the busy season!:eek:
    Moms home and well again, and all the baking got done in time- All that and more I am thankful for!!:D
    Heres a Thanksgiving Pie, (that would make povertyflats envious), from us, to all of you!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

30. SquireDon

SquireDon
    from Oregon

Happy Thanksgiving!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LjKF7aQthcQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>