Register now to get rid of these ads!

1934 chevy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JUNK MAN RICH, Nov 23, 2011.

1. JUNK MAN RICH

JUNK MAN RICH
    from new york

Lookin' for help finding some history on this car,I only know it raced at Islip speedway in N.Y.

Attached Files:

2. amx180mph

amx180mph

Could be one of Bill Spades cars I know he raced a 34 Chevy at Islip. But he did roundy round and this car has drag slicks.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  3. lkrodder

lkrodder

Rich, Bill Boer bought this car,in 1962,from George Lewis,(Purple Willys Coupe) Ran and sold it in '63.I have one picture taken in '63.Call me at 516 317 5774 Thanks Larry Kelly

4. Hotrodbuilderny

Hotrodbuilderny

Pay no attention to the guy above ^^^^ it was his car first, George Lewis bought it from them. I talked to George the other day. It was my father's and his partners Bill Boer's car here is a picture from around 63 with a picture of their 34 ford from around the same time notice the square collectors on the 34 ford Bill wanted noise so my Father made the headers with square collectors Here's a picture of them.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012

5. Cool old Chevy! I hope you find the history on it. What are your plans for it?

6. mikeallcars

mikeallcars

7. What an awesome find!
    Hope you can get the history of it,
    that will put the cherry on top.