Register now to get rid of these ads!

What did you do this weekend....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stubbsrodandcustom, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Had Garage night Friday at my place ( bunch of guys hanging out in the garage drinking beer and eating pizza while BS-ing and looking at old car show slides.:cool:
    Sat and Sunday got my roadster ready for the removal of the body. Now I need to get those guys back to help lift that sucker off.:eek: Also took a final picture before it comes apart.

Attached Files:

2. Muttley

Muttley

Fought a nasty sore throat and watched Football.

3. goose-em

goose-em
    from Louisiana

Semi finished moving into the new shop. Sunday I vegged after working 72+ hours on the move.

4. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Split wood, pulled the 31 out, added an overflow Beer can.

Attached Files:

5. cowboy.3d

cowboy.3d
    from Austin TX

I worked on the house, my old lady just bought. Built in '48 so dose that make it HAMB friendly? Got my '40 Poncho to the new place today though!!!!

6. My son and I re-aranged the garage so I could get the Belair in. A 20x20 garage and a 18' car makes things difficult. Took us most of Saturday. Sunday we picked up a low milage 170 to repalce the tired 144 in his Comet. I was fighting a cold all weekend. I was dead on my feet by Sunday night. Dragged ass all day today but I'm feeling better now. Todd

7. VoodooTwin

VoodooTwin
    from Noo Yawk

Made more progress on the trans hump and floorboards on the '33 PU.

8. Saturday morning I drove my 28 Highboy to our club's weekly breakfast meeting at Stelios in No. Billerica than spent the rest of the day and most of Saturday night cleaning and shining the garage in preparation for our Thanksgiving morning open house "Cruise for those who hate high school football".
    Sunday.........more garage cleaning and a lot of leaf raking.
    Chased a lot of spiders outta there!

9. sskustoms

sskustoms

Brought another project home

Attached Files:

10. mixedupamx

mixedupamx

painted the grille and surround for my wifes 57 metro and stripped and repainted the grill emblem (baby steps on this project) then took my spouse of 18 years out for steak for our aniversary. (nov.20th)

11. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Cruised the whole weekend. It was 84 degrees both days. Went thru downtown and laughed at the "Occupy Houston" people.:D

12. Finished up the electrical, built a fuel shut off and started laying out the fuel lines on my race car.

13. Judd

Judd

14. Sonny48

Sonny48
    from Mo.

I got the bottom of my 30 coupe cleaned and painted...ready to set it on new frame and running gear.

15. hozem396

hozem396
    from ohio

Repaired the seat track on my son's car & also installed his electric door locks. Used a few cuss words here & there but no injuries!!!

16. slimed8

slimed8
    from nj

Stared at my car and tried to wave my wand to get something done on it.still no progress.

17. Muttley

Muttley

Best answer yet.

18. Bar Ditch

Bar Ditch
    from Tacoma

Mocked up and mounted running boards so I could get my gas tank in.