Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gasser Station Wagons anybody have pic's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 76cam, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Larry T

Larry T

".......... a sweet photo of the Rockers Car Club Crosley (B/G) at Rockford Dragway in 1968."

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  2. Larry T

Larry T

I asked before, but does anyone have a pic of Paul Longenecker's 60 Pontiac?

Attached Files:

3. superprojoe

superprojoe
    from Illinois

4. "Mad Gass". Love your car. I like to think about all the Nomad purist getting their panties in a wad when ever they see it.

5. hotrodtrucks

hotrodtrucks

As for "Dago 88's"car, personally, I'd call it "Bloody kool" mate. Nuff said, Mike.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  6. lowflyer

lowflyer

i know this is a bit late but i cant help commenting. i have laughed & felt sad with the feelings that have been throwen around on this thread. the name for these cars is 'street gasser' (not street FREAKS -i'd reserve that for the cars people pass off as hotratrods these days) to me that encapsulates the whole essence of these cars - a streetable car that honors that beautiful time of og, swc, bjm, et al. to me when i first got into drag racing gassers were more than M/P & less than altereds.