Register now to get rid of these ads!

BTT50's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scoop, May 30, 2005.

1. scoop

scoop

Three weeks away yeeehaaaa!!!!We're bringing the 50 and the T.Hopefully the weather is good for the T.Hamb meet same place as last year,east of the Space needle?Brian you gonna be parked over there again?

2. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

Hey HOME SLICE-

I'm bringing the Galaxie this year- I cant wait were getting it PIMPED.

Were camping in the ground with the Swede's- its going to RULE ALL.

Cant wait to see all you guys there... ROCKY should come down this year- I'll get your ass in for free if you can make it.

Tuck

3. scoop

scoop

I was calling them guys the swedes at Watertown last year,I quit cuz I think they were gonna gang up on me hahaha!Can't wait to see the Galaxie!

4. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

yeah its gonna be wierd having a "heater" and a "radio" and not inhaleing fumes from the flathead.... nice seats and carpet haha- CRAZY.

yeah I think they wana kill ME haha... ill have to ease off the swedeish Slang-

5. TIKIFREAK13

TIKIFREAK13
    from Duluth MN

hay tuck whats date for BTT50s i gotta try yo get my 65 Starchiefs motor back togeather by then & cragars would be a nice thing for car also thats if they fit under rear Qrts

6. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

17th of June- those cragars are all yours dude... Still planning on running up some night- Maybe next weekend- jolene will be active/AirForce that weekend- and I can probabaly crash at my sisters she lives just outside of duluth-

even if you dont get your ride on the road drive down-

Tuck

7. TIKIFREAK13

TIKIFREAK13
    from Duluth MN

there being Nazis bout dogs arnt they & any place that dont want my dogs dont want me but might go just to meet a bunch of HAMBers Mike L Fiddyfour You sure theres others i cant think of let me know what you need off that 60 & i will pull off & bring to my place

8. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

bttt

so who alls showin up thats like 16 days and counting away

tim

9. Kanadia Kev

Kanadia Kev

im going. i sent in to pre regester way before the deadline,,, but still no reply yet. anyone need me to bring down some kanadian bacon?

10. Jason455

Jason455

I am registered and ready. Im hoping my car wont overheat on the way in. I built a shroud but when it idles it just goes up and up.

11. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

I'll be there, in typical fashion I have the rear end out of the roadster putting in 3:54's. So I'm thrashing. Me and Titus were talking, maybe we should meet where there is more parking. Perhaps in the dirt lot near the Morton building, last year I had to cruise by the space needle, no place to park. Unless you guys are afraid of a little dirt. :D Just a thought. Anyplace more accessible.
    Scoop don't forget my flanges, PM me your cell if you would.

12. crapshoot

crapshoot

unfortunately i have to work so bring your camera's and take a shit load of pic's and post'em

13. Dakota

Dakota
    from Beulah, ND

I hope to be going and bringing my Tmod....

Stayin at a freinds place in COonRapids,

hey tuck ill have to look you guys up, i probably wont be able to be on the grounds till friday morning, i work Thursday night.Hopefully hook up with CJ and Eyeball and 31rodder too, i think they all going, and Wowcars? My dad will be with me too. ill be with Blaine Gartner, hes got a 29dodge coupe with a 331 desoto hemi in it, its Tanish creme with Darker tan insets if any of you know the cars.

really really looking forward to it.

~Aaron

14. Stevie D

Stevie D

Yep can't wait.we'll be there in the wagon.That dirt lot don't sound like a bad idea lots of room i hope. Oh shit i better check to see if i have enough hair spray( scoop ) .One thing,I hope there's a cheese curd stand close to the meeting spot.

15. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

STEEEEVIL D

I have some new hair spray for you...
    made by 3-m haha.

Tuck

16. TIKIFREAK13

TIKIFREAK13
    from Duluth MN

dont know yet if i can come or not would like to meet a bunch of you but at time got work that weekend will try to swap it tomorrow & also gives me 17 dayz to get my 62 Starchief back on road

17. I'll be there!!!! What time is the meeting?

18. FORDY 6

FORDY 6

I'll be there...where and when is the HAMB Jamb?

19. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Don't forget Stevie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You are gonna have to model this for us.

B:rolleyes:B

20. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

hmm looks like id have to quit my job to make it.

so...............maybe lol

21. Button

Button

I'm making it this year!!!
    Last year BTT50's was my first weekend at Basic Training...I wasn't having any fun...
    But this year...
    Don't mess with me--now I know 17 different ways to snap your spine with my pinky...haha!
    I totally can't wait!
    -Jolene

22. eltoolo

eltoolo

Hey guys Im a newbee as far a posts go but I try to check out whats happenin on here as often as possible. Looking foreward to 50s what day are you guys meeting and what time I will try to hook up and meet some of you. Tuck the car looks sweet but no hex.. I suppose if you want to have all thae fancy stuff like heat and a radio.. haha see ya there ....

23. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

hell man, we kin meet there, or over off of broadway and 280 where the post office has its twin cities annex... its a stones toss from the fairgrounds, and we can all pile into mama's *gasp* minivan... i know,, but the '54 aint gonna be going unless i somehow get the floor in the drivers side, the front sheet metal hung, and the motor running... hmmmm 15 days left till then. . . and then i gotta take the 17th and 18th off... GRRRRR :mad:

24. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

ROFL

i forgot about that kustom Pomp lid!!! priceless :D

25. titus

titus

ill be crusin in my 34 tudor all weekend that is if it dont rain too hard (no top insert!)

I do think it would be fun to meet in the lot behind the morton building, it would be a car required hamb meeting!!

Unless some of you are worried about loosing your special parking spots. lol

I think it should be saturday mid afternoon / noonish that way the out of towners that cant make it friday can hang out saturday.

TITUS

26. My plan is:
    1. take this all apart
    2. blast it
    3. fix all the rust
    4. primer it
    5. rebuild the suspension, brakes, steering
    6. wire it
    7. bend up fuel lines, brake lines
    8. clean out the gas tank
    9. stuff a 426 max wedge in it
    10. drive it to the show

what is it, 16 days and counting? this is gonna be tight.

27. TIKIFREAK13

TIKIFREAK13
    from Duluth MN

wow .............................................................good luck dude

28. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

hell yea good luck... i thought i was pushing things... :D

29. I'll be there hopefully Friday,for sure Sat AND Sunday swap as well , look for the 57 more door turd (rootbeer brown) and my red FORD PU in the swap, soon as someone comes up w a meeting time n place , PM me, I'd go with Titus on it , (saw your old tudor last Sunday at the Anoka Meet)

30. Scotch

Scotch

I'll be there too- I've got some work to do but I'll certainly make any HAMB meeting that may occur...

No doggies? Hey Stevie- What are Tiki and Buddy gonna do? Too bad about that.

This is gonna be so cool...my 1st BTT 50s!

Kel and I will see ya'll there!

Scotch~!