Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the H.A.M.B.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Xman, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Xman

Xman

I'm Dan from Wash state. My first car was a 40 Ford and it was only 20 years old when I started hot rodding it. Painted the entire car flat black with fizz cans over a pretty nice gloss black. I've had a lot rods since then but now I have a steel 32 5W and steel 34 3W that are both going through extensive rebuild. The unchopped 5W has all the bodywork done and is going in for paint the first of the year. New chassis with a Winters QC and the standard 350/350. It will be on the road this spring and will be my driver.
    The 34 3W is comming apart now and I'm finding some serious issues with the body. I will be on this site often looking for help with body parts. It was a drag racer back in the late 50's. This car will be a 50's Bonneville style with the severe chop (7") with the layed back A pillars. Flathead, T5 and I hope to find a Culver City QC for it.
    Thats about it for me - Glad to be here!
    by the way, what dose btt mean?

2. Welcome to the HAMB.... From california

3. BTT means.... Back To Top. So that way it gets back up to the top of the list on the forum

4. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!

5. Mindover

Mindover
    from England

Welcome to the HAMB lots, this is a great site with lots of information. I like the sound of your '34!. Got any photos?

David

6. 60 ford

60 ford

Welcome from Indiana.

7. Welcome from CT!

8. Hello and welcome from Des Moines, Iowa!

9. Roach Studios

Roach Studios

Welcome to the HAMB! From Columbus, OH