Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy in socal

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by roastbeefmike, Nov 16, 2011.

1. roastbeefmike

roastbeefmike

hello gentlemen,

i'm a younger guy with a few toys, although nothing like what some of you folks have.
    i'm fairly new to the older machines, but i'm on several forums for my other vehicles, so i'm familiar with these types of communities.

my daily driver is an '04 bmw 325ci. its modded to be a fun daily driver that handles and looks great.
    [​IMG]

my main junk is an '02 nissan frontier. its a full blown crawler, three linked in the front and rear on 14" king internal bypass shocks. it has a dynatrac pro rock 60 up front with arb lockers in the front and rear diffs. it just has a stock nissan vg33 v6, but with the 5.13's in the diffs, and almost a 4:1 crawl ratio, it will light up all four tires on command in 4Lo.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i'm mainly here because i'm looking to pickup an old, tasteful, classic truck to use to putt around in when tending to my small business. i'm particularly interested in 50's trucks, especially panel trucks. classic COE's are my favorite, but i haven't really found any nice pickup bed converted COE's in my price range on here yet. so let me know what you have!

2. Welcome, are you planning to get an older vehicle??

3. roastbeefmike

roastbeefmike

yea, i'm looking for a 50's pickup or panel truck, and i absolutely love coe custom pickups.

4. roastbeefmike

roastbeefmike

i meant internet forums and general forum ways of doing things like searching, actually reading, courtesies, etc.

5. dashman

dashman
    from Viroqua WI

Welcome to the HAMB from Wisconsin!

Dashman's Hot Rod & Speed Parts

www.dashman.net

6. 60 ford

60 ford

Welcome from Indiana

7. Roach Studios

Roach Studios

Welcome to the HAMB! From Columbus, OH