Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Bo Huff: Building The '57 Panochero !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jonnie King, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

Before he was striken with Stage 3 Multiple Myeloma KUSTOM CAR GURU, BO HUFF, created a one-off classic '57 Ford Ranchero called the : "Panochero" ! This magnificent ride was a winner at the GNRS, shown in Calfornia for a year, and was also featured at the "Then & Now" exhibit at the 2011 GNRS.

When we finally got back together again in Salina this Summer, Bo gave me the complete info and list of mods performed on the beautiful PANOCHERO.

We had a lot of fun during the Interview Session, and it was good to see Bo enjoy himself after all of the problems he's had the last year. Just simply click-on here , listen and enjoy !

PS: Dennis Gage of "My Classic Car" was at the KKOA Lead Sled in Salina this year, and did many features for his show. One of those was with Bo, and Bo sent me a bunch of cool photos to use with our Interview (like the one below). You'll see a few more on the Interview Page.

[​IMG]

That's Bo & Dennis Gage after filming the PANOCHERO.

Again, glad to share this with my fellow Hambers...stay safe !

Jonnie King www.legends.thewwbc.net

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

For Sale on -Bay Motors right now - up to $24,000 - has not met reserve

3. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

Man! I love the "Panchero" Beautifully done. I was hoping to meet bo at KKOA in Salina this year but he was always swarmed by a huge crowd. Was hard to even get a decent photo of the car.

4. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

Todd,

Right...Bo & the Panochero always draw a crowd ! Hope you enjoyed the pix Bo sent that were used with the story.

Talked to Bo on yesterday to tell him that I finalized this story, and he said he was needing some good news like that as he had to go back to the Hospital for another bone marrow test...and those really hurt.

Thanks again, Todd...Salina was hot, but lots of fun and lots of kustoms ! And, as you heard, Bo was feeling really good the morning of the Interview...and FULLY explained how the Panochero was put together. His description was detailed & perfect !!
    http://www.legends.thewwbc.net/gpage160.html

Jonnie

5. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

Jalopy Joker,

Listening to Bo's intricate build of the PANOCHERO you realize how much work actually went into it...and "dollar wise" the figure would be substantial. http://www.legends.thewwbc.net/gpage160.html

Bo's Medical Costs over the last year-and-a-half have been astronomical...and they continue.

Hopefully, with the help of the Drs. and the treatments he has at this time he'll be with us for a long, long time ! But, he truly needs every penny he can get.

Thanks for checking that out for us.

Jonnie King www.legends.thewwbc.net

6. PORKCHOP76

PORKCHOP76
    from iowa

We need a like button for this..

7. RancheroMan

RancheroMan

8. cruiser51

cruiser51

nice to haear hes doing good and back working on cars. Bos a great person. I met him and jr a few years back. i had jr stripe my car. he dug my merc and took some pics with me and him. my prayers are with you man.

9. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

PORKCHOP76, RancheroMan, cruiser51...

Thanks for your kind words for Bo ! He's looking forward to his "Thank You Tour" Show & Extravaganza on Nov. 26th in Colton,CA. and truly thanks all of those who have been sending him postive thoughts & prayers.

If you're in that area stop by 'cause Bo would like to thank you in person.

Jonnie

Attached Files: