Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Lucky Strike

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HotRodChassis, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Django

Django
    from Chicago

It turned out beautiful!!

2. HotRodChassis

HotRodChassis
    Alliance Vendor

You know what I want to do Bob......Set the Hurst Lightening Rods, step on the brake, press the line lock button aaaaaaaaaan DROP THE HAMMER. :D

3. Mat Thrasher

Mat Thrasher

The car looks great. I love the gold. Hopefully I'll get a chance to check this one out in person next spring.

4. roseboystoys

roseboystoys

Thank you all for all the kind words and compilments...But we all know this would have not been possible for us without the help of true professionals...obviously Hot Rod Chassis and Cycle did an outstanding job and when we got it back from them Brian Pakkala Fabrication from Jefferson, Ohio did the rest of the sheetmetal fabrication and Lee Stuchel of Dorset, Ohio applied the paint. Michael's racing Engines of Macedonia, Ohio built the motor. All of these guys allowed myself and Ryan to work right along with them throughout the entire build and we couldn't be happier with the work that was done. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone!

5. roseboystoys

roseboystoys

Can't wait!!! Hopefully we can get together soon and DROP THE HAMMER a few times!!!!!!!:D

6. gassman57

gassman57

Bobby; OUTSTANDING !!! Thanks for the PM so I could follow the build. Hats off to everyone involved!

Lucky Strike means fine HotRoddin'!!

7. brady1929

brady1929

8. killer-D

killer-D

Amazing car and some of the nicest people I have done work for. So glad you like the stripes. Congrats on the award and the same for all the ones in the future