Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cris

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mike Britton, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Boxcar's 1928

Boxcar's 1928

We lost our 17 yr old son Tyler going on 3 yrs this December 28. We've made it this far because we all accepted that the greatest tribute one can make to a departed loveone is to embrace life more and love more, they are with us always.
    Boxcar

2. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

So sorry to hear of your loss. Please remember the memories that you have of your wonderful 46 years together. Prayers are being said for you.
    Gasser Girl

3. rafael

rafael
    from Moody AFB

sorry for your loss boss, don't consider it selfish like the others say.
    sometimes it just feels like a breath of fresh air to say whats on your mind, there's something to be said about confidence in strangers. sometimes that's just what we all need.
    remember the good times and take it easy, one day at a time.
    prayers and thoughts go out to you friend.

Rafael

4. whid

whid

bless you......whid

5. we will be praying for you and your family . If it helps tell us your happiest memory with her . I only ask cuz i lost a friend once and a friend asked me that ... and it gave me a little peace . with respect , jake

6. The two of you were models for those of us who have tried several times to have a marraige like yours. I'm sure she sits on a pedastal in your mind. Sorry for your great lose.

7. Ryan, bear with me.
    My avitar will be up for sale. It's O/T, so I won't get into it here, but look for it at the Pate swap meet next year. Someone is going to get the deal from hell, for some reason, I just don't want to go on with it. Some one else needs to love it now.
    Thanks for all the kindness.

8. Mike, you were a lucky man to have spent 46 years with the love of your life. I can only imagine the heart ache you are experiencing. Mike, don't give in to the pain, keep going and know that's what she would want as she watches from above.

9. Ole don

Ole don

Thoughts, prayers, and hugs from southern Illinois to you and yours.

10. Terrible Tom

Terrible Tom

My prayers go out to you. I can't imagine the pain that you must feel. Rest assured that she is now in a good place where there is no pain and suffering.
    Tom

11. So sorry for your loss...My sincere condolences....Prayers coming from So. Cal...

12. outlaw256

outlaw256

sir i am so sorry for your lose. i know there are no words that will help ease your pain.only time will do that.i cannot imagine the pain that now has you in its grips.i truly wish there were magic words that would help you now because i would speak them to you, there just isnt any.prayers for you and yours. ken

13. belair

belair

God bless - praying for you.

14. oldspert

oldspert
    from Texas

Sorry to hear this. I have been married to my college sweetheart for 44 years. I am just South of Dallas if you would like to come out and talk hot rods sometime over coffee. Pm me for my cel phone, I'm always ready to talk and visit.
    Ed

15. mlagusis

mlagusis

Sorry for your loss Mike.

16. brady1929

brady1929

sorry for your loss

17. Oh my God man, I'm so sorry. I feel your grief through your post and it brings tears to my eyes. I can't imagine all that you're feeling right now.

We're here for you, my brother. Hang in there. This loss won't be easy and I'm sure it's hard to imagine that the sun will ever shine again, but it will. You have a healing process to go through and it begins when you are ready for it. You have to live for yourself and now for Cris too.

I would invite you to not make any big decisions right now, like getting rid of the car in your avatar. I say that with the utmost respect for you and your loss.

Tell us more about Cris. Share some memories with us. It would be nice to hear more.

Prayers and blessings to you and yours.

Take care, my friend.

18. metalix_421

metalix_421

sorry for your loss. keep your head up. our prayers are with you

19. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

My wife is my best friend as well, I can only imagine your loss. RIP

20. atch

atch

my condolences and prayers man.

i just can't imagine...

21. BigBri

BigBri
    from So Cal

I am so sorry for your loss Mike.

22. Prayers to you and yours...:(

23. RichG

RichG

God bless and keep her. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

24. delaware1930

delaware1930
    from Delaware

Sorry for your loss. I wish you the best.

25. I just saw this. My deepest condolences.

26. cvstl

cvstl
    from StL MO
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

Sincerest condolences. I really can't imagine the pain and loss. I have and will continue to pray for you.

27. My wife and I are married 42 years Oct. 4th this year. Started going together in high school, 1964. There are no words. Keep Cris in your heart and know that everyone here on the H.A.M.B. is keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

28. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Dam Mike
    So sorry to hear about your loss
    I completely understand how a lady like that can be your whole world
    Peace be with you brother, and peace be with your Wife too.

29. dmikulec

dmikulec

Not selfish at all. I lost my first wife to cancer back in '87 when she was just 29. I still think of her all the time and talking about it is how I deal with it. Sorry to hear about your loss, and know that you're in our thoughts and prayers.

30. hustlinhillbilly

hustlinhillbilly
    from ohio

Mike I would agree with Saxman on holding off making big decisions. Unfortunately, I do know where your at and what your feeling.

The day Earnhardt hit the wall, we were given the news that my late wife had inoperable brain cancer. Two and a half years later, she was gone.

I thought that things were never to be the same, and that happiness was gone from my life. The cars, guitar collection and other things that we enjoyed together only brought tears and pain, so they were sold.

Were I to do it over, I would have held on to them. While they initially brought pain, the few things I kept eventually brought smiles at the memories they invoked.

I am truly sorry for your loss.