Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thunderbolt64 intro

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by THUNDERBOLT64, Nov 8, 2011.

1. THUNDERBOLT64

THUNDERBOLT64
    from MISSOURI

I hope i am competant for this site.my dad built custom cars as long as i can remember and i was always hanging out in the garage.i am now 56 years old and have sportsman drag raced since high school.i have been lucky enough to have a home shop in which i have built numerous drag cars and street rods for myself and freinds.over the years it become apparent there is always more than one way to build a rod and have looked to others oppinions for help and guidance at times.iam no foose or cottington nor do iclaim to be ,but am a car guy that eats-drinks and sleeps cars and like to be associated with others of the same.i hope to get know most of you.i am currantly building a 48 ford that used to belong to my late father.i am using a 1993 lincoln mark viii as driveline and electronics.i have a64 thunderbolt replica that is going to paint soon and then will be ready for final assy.i also have a 240 inch super comp dragster which my wife and i campaigned untill a heart attack two years ago put us on hold.i am back on track and hope to complete my projects soon. Hope this is enough info.

2. THUNDERBOLT64

THUNDERBOLT64
    from MISSOURI

Thanks for the note ,i beleive if we started a club of members between 48 and 60 that loved cars and had a heart attack we would have to have a one ton to haul all the memberships.will visit more later.thanks

3. boutlaw

boutlaw

Welcome from Mississippi, glad you're back on track, would love to see pics of the 48, and certainly pics of the T-bolt clone (my alltime favorite). A wealth of knowledge here on the HAMB, you'll fit right in.

Brad Outlaw

4. Diamond N

Diamond N
    from Indiana

Welcome from Indiana...

5. Welcome aboard the H.A.M.B. from Iowa, home of Vintage Torque Fest!!