Register now to get rid of these ads!

18 y/o chick that loves traditional hotrods

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by holleyholliday, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Hey, didn't I paint that girl with the wrench on a cash box one time?

Bob

2. DJLATIN

DJLATIN

welcome from la porte, tx

3. r.s.s.

r.s.s.
    from Alberta

Welcome from Alberta Canada. Gotta love the bobbed trucks. But I'm a little biased :)

4. Old&Low

Old&Low

I usually reserve my 'welcomes' for poor guys with zero posts on their 'Intro's, but I get a kick out of seeing girls that are into 'wrenching.' My wife is one such woman; wears jeans and boots most of the time, favorite presents are tools, etc. You get the picture; welcome, and have fun!

5. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

Welcome from Ky. Sounds like the foster parents were a piece of work. Hope you find the project your looking for. Check out the classifieds on here. You might find that special deal here. Check with your state about registration of antique vehicles that don't have a title any more. Here in Kentucky, if the car was originally from Ky., and you have a bill of sale, you can get a title for the vehicle, but the catch is, before you can register the vehicle, it has to run, and all the lights work to be checked out by the state police. I have one such vehicle. I figure I'll have about $3000 in the car before it ever gets titled. Good luck to you.

6. :eek: There is still hope for kids like me to find decent woman. Welcome from Ontario Canada. Good luck on your adventures.:) Damm makes me wish I was livin in Oklahoma :rolleyes:

7. AK F100

AK F100
    from Alaska

Welcome from the Great White North.

Just read your barn find thread. All I can say is Smokin' and nice parts to boot.

I, like you, don't have a Hamb friendly project yet. I have to get my daily driver project done first and then it's off to find some old iron.

Keep the faith, turnin' wrenches and bustin' knuckles builds character.

8. 65PANELRAT

65PANELRAT

Welcome! From the Land of Enchantment! New Mexico!

9. Welcome from Molalla Oregon

10. 1932roadster

1932roadster

Welcome, seems you are off to a great start! Best of luck finding the body you want to build!! Watch the welding naked as you may need some replacement parts yourself!!!

11. S.F.

S.F.

If you ever need any pinstriping on your car.....or you. PM me. Welcome to the HAMB.

12. k9racer

k9racer

After reading the profile and post for some reason I keep thinking that this thread was posted on the first day of April.........

13. The Continental

The Continental
    from Texas

Welcome from Texas. I'd jump on that 41. Where in OK are you and the car?

Really though I have too many projects. My uncle has a couple early 50s Chevy trucks sitting, and my dad has a early 55(54 body style) tow truck, but for the price he wants for it it'd be best if used as is. My dad is selling his complete parked running 51 Plymouth sedan so that'd be a good builder or a good starting point to swap on a 41 body. As I said I've got too many projects so I'll shoot you a link with some I'd sell.

14. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hello and welcome to the hamb. I have been into cars for as long as i can remember. The first car i drove after getting my liscense at 15 was my now husbands dodge charger. I do have to say that my passion is the willys cars. We have 2 steel coupes and a steel pickup. Good luck on finding a good project.
    Gasser Girl

15. 1950-mercury

1950-mercury

Welcome from Omaha, Nebraska. I hope you find a project soon. Cars are super addictive and the Hamb is the only cure for me!!! Glad to have you aboard!!!

16. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

welcome from Mo.5 willys here 2 1941 coupes,2 40 sedans and a 42 pickup among other toys.enjoy the ride girl.

17. Shane Spencer

Shane Spencer

welcome. awesome to see someone my age joining, especially a chick! where are the girls like this in maryland ?!?! haha. awesome site here. TONS to learn

18. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

Welcome from East Texas I hope my girls wanna build cars. My 22 year old son wants me to do it all and him drive them. Just research read and check out the local cars and dont try to build above your budget and get a donnor car for parts and watch the swap meets !! keep it safe

19. Jalopy Journalist

Jalopy Journalist
    from Austin, TX

Hey from just south in Texas.

20. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

Welcome from Finland!

21. Diamond N

Diamond N
    from Indiana

Welcome from Indiana...and good luck finding your first project...

22. Swiss50chevy

Swiss50chevy

Hello from Stigler, Ok

23. Swiss50chevy

Swiss50chevy

where in ok u from

24. Brog

Brog

Welcome from a fellow 18 year old

25. apache matt

apache matt

welcome from cleveland, oklahoma

26. Insane 49

Insane 49

Welcome! Are you close to okc? I'm an a.s.e. certified master tech and would love to pass along some knowledge to someone young and interested in old cars. I'm doing a '49 chevrolet deluxe right now. I can only teach if you are willing to learn.

27. J.Ukrop

J.Ukrop
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Welcome from Columbia, MO from a fellow 18 yr. old rodder.

28. holleyholliday

holleyholliday
    from oklahoma

durant

29. monkeywrenching

monkeywrenching
    from maryland

Welcome from Maryland. Good luck with your search. Stop back in if you get stressed out with your project and keep us updated.

30. Chopp'd49

Chopp'd49

Welcome from wild and wonderful West Virginia!