Register now to get rid of these ads!

Regalsville PA show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by speedyg948, Oct 26, 2011.

1. speedyg948

speedyg948

was wondering if any of you PA HAMBers have gone to the show at regalsville ( sunday Nov.6th)... some friends went last year and said they enjoyed it.. nice rides and a swap meet around the perimeter.. just lookin for some feedback.. gonna go and take the PU if its not too nasty

2. -DouG-

-DouG-

I go every year... mainly for the swap meet. It's on the small side but i usually luck out and find some stuff. The car show varies in size from year to year. It spilled out into the next field over the year before last.... I like it 'cause it's nice to get out to one more show before winter!

3. 40LUV

40LUV
    from Mid Jersey

Just get there early so you can park on the grass. They used to turn cars away once the grass areas filled up, but last time I went they were parking the later arriving cars in the cut down cornfield.

4. Mike51Merc

Mike51Merc

I should be there-- weather permitting.

5. Graystoke

Graystoke

6. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

I will be there to walk around this year....I have been a vendor there for the last 7-8 years, but I am dropping this show this year....it just isn't worth going to a one day show, set up, spend all day there, pack up and go home and not make enough to pay for the expenses......stan

7. USA Tires Sign Joe

USA Tires Sign Joe
    from Western NJ

Is this show still a go?

8. HOT40ROD

HOT40ROD
    from Easton, Pa

Far as I know it still a go. The bridge commission is opening the reigelsville bridge Sat. and Sun. just for the show. It about 8 miles from my house and most the snow is gone.

I will be there walking around.

9. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

Hope to see you guys.
    Slim