Register now to get rid of these ads!

my first barn find/build

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by holleyholliday, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holleyholliday

holleyholliday
    from oklahoma

i got small tits too, aka kustoms. maybe i should go hang myself. lol,
    a55 holes like you do not bother me.

this does not apply to everyone but for those it does apply i just want to say:

i have read the hamb for awhile. i know that there are a lot of cool and helpful people on here. most of you have been very kind. im just trying to have alittle fun with it. search for parts, tease you guys alittle, and if i get something given to me or get it cheap just because i have a nice ass so be it. just having a little fun.

a few of you say 5hit like are you suspecious yet, this is fishy, i would have believe it if, etc... WHY?????

though i should be.................i dont make money off it, im not advertising anything, SO WHAT IS IT THAT IM UP TOO??????

i believe a few of you guys might have been picked on in school and few of you just might not like women at all.

for the rest of you guys, thanks for the positive comments, i eat it up. ill stop posting pics of me, so that i do not upset the a55holes on here. but i will remember you bad boys and nice guys.

2. big creep

big creep

dont sweat the bullshit, we all get some thrown at us in life, the way you handle it is just fine. oh and no keep posting pictures of yourself if you want. and guys come on, she's a cool chick!

3. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

The assholes usually suffer from a small penis complex. You're welcome here anytime and good luck with your future car.

4. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

Show a picture of yourself with a great big grin, when you score your first project car/truck.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  5. 33 Fordor

33 Fordor
    from Missouri

I'm pretty sure you can type asshole without using 5's for S's, this isnt like most forums where they frown in it because some 10 year old might see a bad word...

6. budd

budd

complementing an attractive young lady on her figure is one thing, but you need to know where to draw the line, having said that i wish we could have a dating thread on here for guys looking for car girls, to bad it would never work..

ok here i am

I'm just an average guy, 6ft, 210lbs, black hair and brown eyes, my intrests are hot rods and metal working, i've never had a restraning order taken out against me, i do not drink or smoke, looking for someone who shares some of my interests and has some of her own to introduce me to, i'm also very involved in dancing Argentine Tango, heres my picture and a link to a Tango dance couple i really like, i'm hopeing to spend a couple months in Argentina this spring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzEHKecyyXQ

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  7. Edelbroke

Edelbroke
    BANNED

Now dont take this the wrong way but most (99%) people on here dont pose provacitively with there stuff and post it on the board. I think it would say to some,
    "Hey, why she really on here?" Obviously it stirs up the wrong kind of attention and detracts from the main objective. I would think those type of pics would work better in your profile albums...

8. Sorry if I offended you, just kidding, there is nothing prettier than a woman likes hot rods, I hope you can share your concerns and get help and provide help as well, why not!
    Good luck pretty woman!!

Pretty woman, won't you pardon me
    Pretty woman, I couldn't help but see
    Pretty woman
    That you look lovely as can be
    Are you lonely just like me

9. well said, I feel the same but the truth is that I really enjoyed the photos...

10. big creep

big creep

really? wow i hope that never happens here! do you have any idea of how many dating forms exist already! A LOT! we dont need another one.

11. holleyholliday

holleyholliday
    from oklahoma

i dont get my feelings hurt easy at all. if you dont like the way i look, dont look. i seen lots of girl pics on here, half naked "rockabilly chicks", etc... i thought it would be cool to mix an actual chick that likes to have fun and pose and work on cars.

most people on here are guys, though i would loooooove to see you guys tie your shirts up and stick your asses out and pose with your cars, it would probably be a bad idea. SOOOOO, back to business boys.

12. I think that Edelbroke said it correctly.

13. Buckeyeman

Buckeyeman

Good find. Here's my garage find.
    [​IMG]

14. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

Although Holley has not addressed whether or not she was posing for these pictures, I have a sneaking suspicion that a young man was with her and snapping the picture just at the right moment to capture what you see here. Give the young lady a break. I'm sure you have daughters and grand-daughters her age.

15. Don't let them get to you, young lady.

and believe me, you **DO NOT** want these guys tying their shirts up and sticking their asses out and posting on the HAMB...

Good luck on your search for a suitable project.

16. Ha ha ha NOT really I don't want...

Attached Files:

17. Iceberg460

Iceberg460

Very nice parts score Holley, and great pics BTW:D. Don't let the assholes get ya down, girls like you give us grease monkeys hope for the future. Hell, I never would have thought that I would consider moving to Oklahoma before today :rolleyes::D

Good luck with your project
    Justin

18. Future Stock

Future Stock

Good Luck! It's great to see young ladies with an intrest in the hobby.

19. AK F100

AK F100
    from Alaska

I like it, what you see is what you get.

A hot chick that diggs gettin' down-n-dirty, is sure of herself, loves custom and old iron, calls it like it is. All I can say is, Keep it Commin' Girl. Do what ya want, when ya want and with who ya want.

P.S. - Nice parts too.

20. OlSchoolCruizin

OlSchoolCruizin
    from Tampa, fl

This thread is too funny. i guess some people just can't handle a cute girl finding some cool stuff. The only way this could get better would be to actually throw a hot rod in the mix. Keep picking and you will eventually find your car. I own a liquidation company and its amazing what we come across when going through an estate or business. Its cool that you like to do this. Oh and that guy posting his bio was awesome! When I say awesome I really mean pathetic.

21. Holley you remind me of what my wife was 40 years ago
    she did not work on cars tho
    my oldest daughter builds with her husban
    she is even a better tig welder than me

22. n.z.rodder

n.z.rodder

Cool score, keep at it you'll get there. When are we going to see the pickings from Tx?

Scotty

23. big creep

big creep

woman usually are better at thing of that nature, like the shoe helmet company. woman are the only ones who have the steady hand at putting decals on, i remember watching a show about it.

24. Holy shit! This whole thread is cracking me up! Geezus guys, settle down!:eek::D

25. caseyscustoms

caseyscustoms
    BANNED
    from st.joe, MO

Don't say that sweetie there no such thing, just say their built for speed.

26. poofus1929

poofus1929
    from So Cal

Don't listen to the grouchy old men. They just forgot their meds today. Any more pics?:D

27. Check out the Okie Hambers on here - lotsa help.
    Great avatar - need this for the garage art...

28. You have small tits?

Define small please. Just because they dont clog a toilet doent mean there small.:rolleyes: And whats with all this overbite crap? Serriously questioning some of you guys. Everyone is obsessed with hot rod chicks then one shows up and everyone picks her appart?

I think some of these rude comments are just from people who's wives check on their every post.

29. Noland

Noland

Haha this post is so funny. Nice intake I definetly wouldnt sell it because you might not ever be able to afford another. Your probably gonna need another welder,probably mig on top of the stick welder to build a hot rod. Its alittle hard to weld sheetmetal with a stick welder. Just keep collecting tool you can never have too many.glad to see young girls involved with cars one way or another. I wish there was cool girls like you over my way some people like small tits . Pa Sucks. hope to see your build soon good luck

30. n847

n847

"Well it wasnt that cold today. I actually put pants on to take the pic. I sure hope your not calling me fishy. Thats not being very nice."

Does that mean you weren't wearing any pants before???

Seriously though I would have a hard time parting with that intake, but if you can get a good project out of it then it would be hard to pass up!

Oh and buy that fridge! <!-- / message -->

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.