Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. this is a top thread.i have been thinking of doing a 33 ford vicky chopped maybe chaneled with a 37 pickup grille,full hood and 36-39 wide five rims with caps.anyone willing to have a go.im not too good with these computer things.

2. It´s a little crude, but you get the idea...

[​IMG]

3. crdizzle6288

crdizzle6288
    from illinois

this is the last time i really promise on this one. : ) the black wheels werent doing it for me. so ne last idea if u could help? thanks. just add the navy blue wheels to the lowered car, spider caps, beauty ring, white roof. thanks.

4. MOguy

MOguy

Navy blue it is.

Attached Files:

5. metalix_421

metalix_421

Been thinking about how I want my olds to look when it gets on the road in the spring, and was thinking some wide whites and 2 or 3 inch drop. also thinking about running the stock 56 hub caps but would like to see what you guys think the wheel color should be if I dont run caps. also would like to see some paint ideas . solids and or two tone. I want to see what you guys thing for colors I am still open on it. thanks in advance. cant wait to see some of your ideas added to the wide whites.

Attached Files:

6. Here´s an idea. Graphite grey metallic and salmon/orange. And if you insist on not having caps, then chrome steels would be a good choice I think.

[​IMG]

7. Gromit

Gromit

8. kooldeuce

kooldeuce

awesome job outlaw your the man !!!!!!

9. jamesd you the man!!!!!
    you have convinced me to keep it and build it like that.thanks heaps

10. I ´d either leave the wheels black, or fit chrome steelies. Don´t go crazy with the scallops either.

[​IMG]

11. scottb356

scottb356

That's just oozing all kinds of awesomeness :cool:

12. metalix_421

metalix_421

wow thanks for the fix. I like caps and may run the factory ones. but like I said im still open on them to just wanting to stick to the stock wheels or something real close. I dig the colors you chose. and now you have also made me think a little bit about shaving the doors.

13. hemidevin

hemidevin

Would anyone care to paint this dark red, keep the wheels matching but with the silver i the trim ring area, and put a windshield, grille and headlights? I've put a couple pics from the Almquist catalog below it. Anyone want to try different color combos feel free. This is my winter project, I've got the chassis in my basement (it's a small car) and it's getting a Sprite drivetrain, chassis rebuild, and interior panels. It's got a Fiat Topoline front suspension and was built on a tube spaceframe in about 1956 or'57. Thanks!

Attached Files:

14. Gromit

Gromit

Hey James THAT is very cool, almost what I was thinking exactly (My scallops were a little different, but I like the way the top one curves down. SImple is best on these cars I think. I'll think about the wheels. Maybe beauty rings will satisfy my need to make them pop.

B

15. metalix_421

metalix_421

anybody else have any ideas in the head for it?

Attached Files:

16. Dave50

Dave50

Those where them Thanks MOguy Now i would like to see Big window not liking the smalls at all but it may be the pic..Thanks for doing that

17. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

I always liked this one.

-Dave

18. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Working on one, but will be a few days yet.
    And as always, it's hard to top James D's excellent eye!

19. Think I got buried )

could someone go from the belt line up with a flat silver, then one with the top and fenders silver thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Clark

Clark

A friend is thinking about painting his 55 Ford with a Watson style paint job. Can you guys help? Thanks
    Clark
    [​IMG]

21. Fender351

Fender351
    from Deland, FL

Would anyone care to give their 2 cents on this 59 Edsel Villager? I've got a sketch pad loaded with ideas from a collection of vtg little pages, but another set of eyes never hurts. I'm thinking scallops or a Watson style panel job, or a combination of the two. The car will be off-white and lime green, with green being the dominant color. Thanks!

Attached Files:

22. Could I know see this flat black with red flake roof, rolling on chrome reverse rims. Thanks in advance! :cool:[​IMG]

23. MOguy

MOguy

When I search for those wheels, I'm finding all different styles. Could you show me a picture of the wheels you mean?

24. MOguy

MOguy

I took a stab at it.

Attached Files:

25. MOguy

MOguy

Black and blue?

Attached Files:

26. MOguy

MOguy

I need more practice; that's as flaky as I could get.

Attached Files:

27. Just dreamin':eek:...
    [​IMG]