Register now to get rid of these ads!

18 y/o chick that loves traditional hotrods

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by holleyholliday, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Fatbob309

Fatbob309

What do you know. A girl joins and its 2 pages of welcome.

Anyway... Welcome! My name is Bob and I like long walks at the beach... Sorry wrong forum.

2. holleyholliday

holleyholliday
    from oklahoma

what do you have that is close to southern oklahoma and in the really affordable range?

3. holleyholliday

holleyholliday
    from oklahoma

hey bob, i like the beach but not long walks.

i did like the attention i was getting!!!

4. chopt top kid

chopt top kid

Welcome to the HAMB from Beautiful Downtown Ravenswood...

5. Deu55

Deu55

Welcome from down under(Australia)...we are everywhere...Rod.

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ

6. j-dogg

j-dogg

You're an idiot

7. Iceberg460

Iceberg460

Welcome from N. Colorado..

8. holleyholliday

holleyholliday
    from oklahoma

hey guys and gals. thanks for the welcomes. i would love to build a 36 like i want but they are not cheap. plus it wont hurt for me to learn on something besides a 36. please dont jump my ass for it but i might build one of those truck cab things. except im going to put small fenders on it with a hood. i think that would be a good start for me. i want to build a frame and practice on some body mods.

9. scoobyscooter

scoobyscooter

Welcome from Sacramento CA....
    Read your bio....good luck, glad you made it out...

Firendly advice....don't bake naked

10. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!

11. Welcome from another Lady Hamber! Looks like you can hold your own on this message board!!..Good Luck with your project(s).

12. honeyman

honeyman
    from Steiner

You need to check out the PATE swap meet at the Ft. Worth Nascar Racetrack, last weekend of April. Believe its the 3rd largest in the country.

Oh yeah...welcome aboard!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  13. ironpile

ironpile

It takes a lot of time,patience and MONEY to do a long term project.I would suggest a basic upgrade of a pickup and by all means grab the MOPAR.You could get a pickup on the road faster and enjoy it a lot.Make sure you get a clear title with anything you buy or trade for. Good luck

14. You really didn't have to wait until you were 18 to join the HAMB, we've had 'em younger than that, but anyway glad you're here. One of the Advanced Design series Chevy/GMC pickups is a good choice to build, especially for a first-time builder, because they are plentiful and popular, good aftermarket support as far as repro parts, plenty of people on the HAMB who have built them and know them inside and out. The '41 Dodge can make a nice looking car as well, always liked the body style. I know where one is in an old junkyard not far from here, been sitting on its top for about 50 years and too far gone to save, but it does have a good frame since the one you're looking at is frameless. There is not much aftermarket/repro parts support for the Dodge, so building it will be more of a challenge. You know your budget and your skill levels. Whatever you build, you will learn a lot in the process. Whatever you build, glad you're here. Henrietta the '38 Ford pickup and Ozelle the '55 Ford send friendly horn honks.

15. out plowing

out plowing

welcome from eastern iowa

16. holleyholliday

holleyholliday
    from oklahoma

my foster parents would not let me sign up to anything on their computer.

17. SchlottyD

SchlottyD

Welcome from Kansas, I see you like swap meets. We have a big swap meet coming up on February 3 and 4, usually allot of vendors and parts, well worth the trip just to look if you can make it. The swap is free but parking is usually a few dollars. It is in Wichita and everything is indoors.

18. welcome from the Red River of the North
    and yes we have massive floods here and its usually at the end of indoor car show season, makes life interesting, and allows a person to slepe in you shop when the roads are gone:cool:

19. cuda65vpt

cuda65vpt
    from colordo

That is the best piece of advice yet, except maybe that frying bacon while nude thing.

20. holleyholliday

holleyholliday
    from oklahoma

ive been calling around looking for a project. and i have been asking if they have titles. most projects i can afford dont have titles. ive read on here a bunch of stuff about titles. seems like the best thing to do is buy a ride with a title.

i bake cookies naked, i dont fry bacon naked. i have welded once naked. oh well, im learning right? lol

21. Welcome from Oregon. I have yet to try welding while naked...OUCH! hahaha

22. Sheep Dip

Sheep Dip
    from Central Ca

Welcome Holley your quite the gal, you will do just fine with all of us idiots. This site will be a wealth of info for you on your build (what ever it turns out to be) there is a lot of talent on this board and they are all willing to give out the info/advice to fellow Hamber's. :D:D:D

23. go-twichy

go-twichy
    BANNED

gi,gi,gi,girl? great, now i gott'a comb my hair and put a clean shirt on.

24. Welcome from Wisconsin..... Now the HAMB is your new foster family. :D

25. rat pup

rat pup
    from houston

welcome from houston tx, everyones lovn you and your naked habbits, keep up the good work!

26. bbbronc

bbbronc

welcome from northern california, For your first project buy something with good aftermarket support, it will make it alot easier and faster if parts are readily available. On the other hand scouring junk yards and swap meets are half the fun.

27. I welded naked once, but, it was an emergency....

Anyways,

Welcome from NW Washington/Valley of the Sun Arizona!

28. Hello and welcome aboard the H.A.M.B. from central Iowa!

29. cederholm

cederholm

Welcome from NYC

30. I love a little gender balance here on the HAMB. We are all better off for it. Keep the faith and we look forward to seeing what you come up with...