Register now to get rid of these ads!

cass nawrocci new book

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rouye56wingnut, Nov 2, 2011.

1. rouye56wingnut

rouye56wingnut
    from mn.

Those of you that are not on either metal shaping sites , Cass Nawrocci has published a book on metal shaping . The name of it is Any Imposibility In Metalshaping And is an incredible book.I would suggest those that are in the bussiness of shaping metal you absolutly need this book . It doesnt contain any of the procedures that have been shown in most all publications. These are all trick of the trade exposed by one , if not the , top metal fabricator on the planet . There are already several competent metal men from all over the world that have rained in on their praise for the book . I will see if someone out there could post the link to this fabulous read .Dan

2. Here is a link to the blog entry about this book:

http://forgiare-il-ferro.webs.com/

Paypal is there also. The table of contents is there also.

This is a fantastic book. I posted this over on AllMetalShaping:

3. poop

poop

Just check out a copy .... of this... Cass is a MANIAC AWESOME BOOK

4. Dyce

Dyce

I've had my book for a couple weeks now. There's so many good ideas in the book it's already payed for itself for me. The book is the kind of quality you would expect from Cass. I met Cass a few times now and visited his shop and was blown away!! I'd say the book blew me away, but that already happend.

5. 60 convert

60 convert
    from mn

I have my copy now and after thumbing through it, I am still amazed at how Cass takes complicated tasks and brings them down to something almost simple with a modified tool or some different adapter. The way Cass thinks he is not outside of the box, the box simply never existed for him- And now he is sharing his tricks. I am proud to have met him a couple of times and visited his shop to see some of his ideas. Very creative!
    Jesse

6. rouye56wingnut

rouye56wingnut
    from mn.

anyone else get theirs and have any input ?

7. rouye56wingnut

rouye56wingnut
    from mn.