Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rip my dear charlie and nancy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, Nov 2, 2011.

1. big creep

big creep

wow truly a sad story! i will say a prayer for the both of them, stay strong im sure your friend would have wanted to stay happy. in time we will all return to all our friends and family we have lost!

2. big creep

big creep

really you ask a question like this? what the hell is wrong with you?

3. BCR

BCR

Sorry for your loss. Very sad.

4. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Can we drop the drama now?

SO sorry to hear of this loss of your good friends. Prayers to family and loved ones.

I Just lost a buddy too. Wife came home and found him slumped over the riding mower.

Life is short friends. And you never know what is around the corner. Love your loved ones like there is no tomorrow.

5. MISFIT 1

MISFIT 1
    BANNED

Sorry I guess I should have read what you were responding to before sticking my foot in my mouth. For which I have learned a lesson and truly do apologize and ask for your forgiveness.

6. Camaro Mike

Camaro Mike

Very sorry to hear of the loss of your friends Breeder.

7. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

All good bud. I knew ya missed that she was quoting the other guy! No worries.:)

8. Very sad news, 42 is much too young. Thoughts and prayers for the family and for you too Breeder.

9. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

Condolences to you and all who knew and loved them........I can relate to not wanting to live with out your partner....can only hope they are together and happy now.

10. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thank you. Now lets get on with this very important thread.

11. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Yeah Larry. It's sure been a wild ride. My faith isn't shakin, but it's really hard to stay positive . God willing I'n 30-40 yrs from now I can ask the big guy why he couldn't have spread it out a lil more! :confused: Can't wait for 2012! Don't wanna wish my life away, but damn!:(

12. MISFIT 1

MISFIT 1
    BANNED

Sorry, a rough day for all of us.

13. Dave50

Dave50

Sorry to hear this breeder My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friends and their family

14. Dave50

Dave50

Sorry to hear this breeder My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friends and their family

15. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

I think it's great that you have friends that you care that much about. Most don't have many friends, at least friends that they have pics with that reveal good times. They were fortunate to belong to a group like yours. Hang in and thanks for causing the rest of us to examine our lives as well.

16. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

Charlie and Nancy were my friends. I just can't believe it.

17. striper

striper

I'll stick my head up again, if only to cop a whack. That's OK. I probably deserve that.

I apologise to you, Breeder, for offending. I have been having a shit year myself as far as losing people. Maybe I read your post the wrong way but I went back to read it a couple of times and just couldn't get my head around what you had written.

I won't hide from admitting I was insensitive and wrong. What I read just struck a nerve with me.

Again...I'm Sorry.

Pete

18. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

Such sad and unbelievable news, Breeder...Rest in peace Charlie and Nancy.

Love is such a powerful emotion!!

19. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Pete, I'm not sure what ya read that struck a nerv with ya. But if it helps, they did live 2.5 hours away, so it's not like we hang out everyday. Regardless, I'm over it. I didn't start this thread for drama, I started it for my friends to pay respect to a fellow hamber and his wife, and my dear friends whether ya think they are or not, matters not to me.

20. hammeredrods

hammeredrods

Chin up breeder its got to improve soon. Condolences to their families and to the club.

21. havi

havi

Wow, 42 is too young. My condolences to You and his and her family.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  22. Tony

Tony

Todd,
    I'm SO sorry to hear of the loss of your friends. There is truly nothing that can be said to ease the pain...
    My deepest condolences to all family and friends.
    Stay strong my friend.

Tony

23. Todd, so sorry to hear about your friends passing... what a bitch of a year you and the family have had. keeping you guys in our thoughts and prayers...Jeff

24. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

Todd,

I've got to tell you, that hurts to see that picture of Charlie and me in some good times there in Wayland, And now....he's gone...Nancy is gone...That hurts big time bud...

I am so sorry Todd for the loss of one of your good friends and fellow Kropduster. Please let Shana know too for me, that I pass on my condolences to her as well.

Remember when I was over there with you, towards the end of the summer, there in Alexander and I passed on the story of Jobe. He sure don't have anything over on you.

Take care over there, of your family and yourself.

Dallas aka HellRaiser

25. Nancy was a fellow east coast transplant and she and I would have some fun layin' our accent full on with all of you mid west farm types. Charlie was a helluva guy and I am blessed to have fun memories of them both. My heart goes out to Nancy's son/Charlie's stepson. Too young to be dealing with this nonsense.

All of these pics remind me of the fun times we all have together, and just why it's worth it to drive 5 hours in January for a birthday party. Cherish your friends!

Love to all my Kropduster and Vagabond brothers.

Catherine

26. No Kidden brother... Keep the Faith and prayers for the family.

27. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Just heartbreaking. My condolences to Charlie and Nancy's families and their many legions of friends. :(

28. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

I am still a little stunned over this, Charlie was a GREAT guy and will be dearly missed. RIP Charlie and Nancy

29. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

So sorry to hear that terrible news.
    In my thoughts and prayers man.
    Hang in there.
    Bob

30. God bless you and your friends, Todd! It's impossible for us to try to figure these things out, only to hold onto memories and strive to move on.

PM sent! Call if you need to!

SDG