Register now to get rid of these ads!

For those of you that loved Garage Magazine welcome to Autocult!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loveoftiki, Oct 30, 2011.

1. BrandonSilva

BrandonSilva

Bought three copies to support "the cause" :D
    close/erase this thread! we need to keep autoculture and the mag on the D.L.! :D
    (look what happened to the HAMB:eek:)

2. str8 6 str8 edge

str8 6 str8 edge
    from Tampa

3. Philbilly

Philbilly

I'm going to have to check books a million.

4. norm ricardo

norm ricardo

I would like to thank Dan for the coverage, the wagon is in there somewhere. I haven't got my copy yet, The mag is sold out around here

5. coop31

coop31

I found it at Barnes and Noble in Goodyear, Az, while out here for the upcoming Sprint Cup Race. Has some some cool info.

6. F all of you, no one around Detroit has it!!!!

7. bubba67

bubba67
    from NJ

Just got mine yesterday, awesome mag. Loveoftiki, if you wanna cover the cost I'll go to my B&N and send you a copy. PM me your mailing address. Jim

8. Got mine and all I can say is its Garage mag rising from the ashes and is even better than before. Super great job from Brian and Stoner

9. Looked at BAM here and did not see it, but it is just opening up and they were stocking mags when I stopped.

10. 12 dollars? damn.....i guess its gonna be a sober weekend :rolleyes:.

11. brando wont answer any of my questions about the liner. but he is cranking out some serious impressive shit from mullins chain drive.

12. Matthew

Matthew
    from Burien, WA

So, for $12 is it in the Rodder's Journal (soft cover book) style?

13. doctorZ

doctorZ

i picked it up and am pretty stoked about it! the articles are great and the angle is always appreciated.

14. I found 3 for my running buddies and myself at Books a Million, so there are none left at Grapevine Mills. ;)

15. James66g

James66g

cant find it anywere in sac!

16. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Just picked it up. Very impressive. Glad to see Stoner back in the publication business

17. You can all Kiss My A$$ ha-ha. Nowhere to be found in Detriot!!!!!! Jesus we only produced cars here since the early 1900's, Yes Barnes and Nobel it's called the Motor City for a reason, now order the magazine for us please!!!!!

18. IL GIMMI

IL GIMMI

That's because So-Cal Speed Sac is selling their copies on Ebay for a buy it now price of $49. How's a retailer who gets product at cost going to be the one openly price gouging. Good look'n out for your fellow car enthusiast jerk offs.

19. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

I just saw that shit...unreal....Considering i had paid for what you'd call a subscription to Garage when it premired but only got like 3 or 4 mags at the most then they folded...it was more of a hassle trying to not only get the back issues as promised or a refund was as hopeful as finding a cherry 32 3 window in a garage.....I'd love to check it out but the way its starting off is like a flashback of more drama & BS...And for $49 bucks for a mag its a real tuss up or fill my gas tank for the next week...Psschit!!

20. cruzin47

cruzin47

21. Twelve bucks may seem like a lot of coin but if you like a great read, you owe it to yourself to get a hold of the first issue. There's a great article on "the art of the LSD',
    a excellently written story on Ed Hardy by the HAMB's own Scott Noteboom and I've only just begun to dig in. A great rag and a terrific way to support Dan Stoner, who started Garage, then stood by and watched it tank in his absense. If you loved the early Garage, here's its next coming. Kudos to all involved.

22. KooDaddy

KooDaddy
    from Wis.

Got mine @ Booked Solid on Greenfield Ave in West Allis Wi.
    Artical on the naming of the RAT Rod, spot on good pc.

23. Ok for those of you searching my Barnes N Noble still had some left last night. I will purchase them and mail them to you if any of you are still having trouble finding it and really want it. I was astounded to see the shit So-Cal Sac is pulling on ebay last night also. I am completely full on PMs so I guess put up a message on here and I will reply.-Weeks

24. Yeah I let the guy know how I felt about it when I called to order. The girl was cool and than I got turned over to the " yeah those are really seeling>>>> so we are only ebaying those" prick. Thanks to everyone who pm'd me. Looks like I will be getting a copy.

25. superprojoe

superprojoe
    from Illinois

Jus' found it at Barnes & Noble book store..awesome!:D

26. Plowboy

Plowboy

Got mine at Barnes and Noble in Champaign, IL. Glad to see Stoner back at it, I loved the old Garage was. I will definitely get a sub once they are available.....

27. D-fens

D-fens
    from Huntsville

Books-A-Million in Huntsville AL has a few copies.

I found this a little odd too, as BAM doesn't stock nearly as many automotive titles as B&N.

28. anybody send any down to Australia?

29. Ordered mine from Autoculture last week and expect to see it in my box this week sometime (hopefully). Yeah... I'm pretty geeked about it.

@loveoftiki -I feel the pain with ya man. B&N can suck it. The one by my house showed three in stock, but they were nowhere to be found in the store. The chick told me "sometimes that happens". If I had my own storefront, of any kind, I would distribute this mag just to take care of our GMBs :)