Register now to get rid of these ads!

whitely auction westville oklahoma

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by boxboy, Oct 31, 2011.

1. boxboy

boxboy

Does anyone know what the 37 ford cabriolet-41 willys sedan-32 chrysler royal convertible-66 plymouth belvedere sell for?Thanks for any info.

2. bulletproof1

bulletproof1
    from tulsa okla

i wonder what the willys sedan went for

3. ONAROLL

ONAROLL
    from Oklahoma

seems like the 37 ford was 17ish...dont remember on the others, we felt pretty good about our junk when we left there...

4. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

willys went for 2K + commison fees was all.If I had more room If woulda been mine.problem was the car has no rear axle and front axel was out of It and woulda been a bitch to load and woulda been next to Impossble to unload here at home,by myself.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011

5. chaddilac

chaddilac

I heard the 37 cabriolet sold for $22K.

6. Faldon

Faldon

How about the 59 Caddy that went for 18g's! We left after the got to the second row. No deals for the workin man!!

7. Faldon

Faldon

8. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

feel sorry for the person who bough the caddy they will be pissed I'am sure.was talking with a guy who drove down from South Dakota said he was worried about his $3,600 bid after he got to see the car with his eyes.guy next to him bid 4 K and was worried on proxibid then the car goes for 18K.who ever bought I'am sure was very unhappy.car was ragged top sun baked away hardly an Interior left at all.chrome was dull and scratched and car needed total resto.18K for a $3,500-5K car.yeah the working man deals were not to be found.I left after the hemi 59 Dodge sold and the willys sedan I had enough.I woulda bought sedan but as I said no rear end and front axle was loose.

OH WELL FOUND ANOTHER LOCAL 1942 Willys SEDAN TODAY,from a friend of a friend of a friend deal.I most likely will buy,or trade for.

9. Fordguy78

Fordguy78

I probably would have went to that but I figured there would be a bunch of rich guys there runnin up prices

10. bulletproof1

bulletproof1
    from tulsa okla

ive been driving pass that place for as long as i could remember...always wanted to just walk around...

11. Faldon

Faldon

It was cool just to see it. I really wanted the 54 Baker, then again it was to high for me. It was a fair price for what was there. I could not believe the 55 chevy truck went for $400. That was a deal for someone. That 1922 Franklin was aluminum bodied it was cool for an orginal car. People were eyeing the Hemi stuff hard. who would put a Hemi in a 50 Olds, hell the rocket ran dam good!

12. Faldon

Faldon

boxboy, they were advertising the 32 Chrysler royal convertible as something someone had built. Also had an 1940ish COE GMC with the American Coleman or Marmon Hamington 4X4 coversion. The they auctioned off what they called "a piece of Jeep" that no one had a clue what it really was. It was an early Ford scripted tub that was stamped Ford on the rear, very rare.

13. I left about the middle of the second row when the lady ouit auctioning. The Idiot in nthe cowboy hat auctioned like he was selling cattle. that irritated me for some reason. No bargians and I have enough already. OldWolf

14. Leebo!

Leebo!
    from Yale OK

I thought the 42 caddy slantback wa a pretty good buy. I was trying to shake a case of strep throat, so they could have been giving them away and I would still have been cranky!