Register now to get rid of these ads!

History FOUND!!!!!!! Stolen roadster Bakersfield,Ca October 26th 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Weeks46, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Thats cool I got it to run around in the snow but it has a few issues & I just dont have the time or money right now to work on it. I do have some extra parts so hit me up!

2. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

Just to fill you in they called you a FNG because that is what it says under your avatar until you have more posts under your belt. Don't get offensive. We were all FNG's at one time.

3. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

Great news! I am truly happy for this couple. I was just thinking the other day how to better secure my vehicle so that I never have the feeling that some of you have had and the feeling that this couple had.
    J

4. Great news, glad that they got their car back and that as it was found in a field it didnt end up like that '57 Chevy on another page!!

5. RAY With

RAY With

Very lucky people to get the car back with just a few trinkets stolen off it. The insurance company will be glad to pay for the missing pieces and I hope the kids that took it get caught.Cars today are being stolen at an alarming rate so beware!

6. Awesome news to start the day with.

7. 55delray

55delray
    from Florida

Great news. Felt bad for this poor guy, as he is one of out of thousands that can actually get his wife to roll with him, and they steal his ride.

8. caddy6d

caddy6d

That sucks. I know how it feels someone stole my cad before but I got it back .

9. oldcarfart

oldcarfart

The neighborhood I grew up in has turned to crap, Mom refuses to leave after 49 years there. Bars on windows, no go out after dark, house value is down to zilch point schitt. Mom claims all her friends there, I agree, they are all up the street and 6 foot down. I had a car stolen years ago, it was a like new '60 chev biscayne (in 1971) I had bought from my Dad ($50.00 was his trade-in allowance!!!). When I got car back and fixed it just was not right, it felt "soiled" and almost as if someone else's vehicle. Dad bought this new but I sold it soon after return from thieves.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  10. great news good stuff =)

11. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

another one brought back home, this is great

12. rd martin

rd martin
    from indiana

sure is great news that they got it back! its hard enuff to build one and some bastards think they have the right to steal it.

13. Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  14. Glad this turned out well for all involved! Look I read the thread....LOL!!!

15. barebones32

barebones32

Good for them. I'm glad to hear that it was recovered.