Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Snow Already!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oj, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

been raining and about 40 here last couple days

2. scootrz1

scootrz1
    from usa

near hartford ct poor next project

Attached Files:

3. oj

oj

I think it has quit here, it must've warmed up and is now sprinkling and melting. I'd say we had a wet three inches, would've been six easy if it were dry. The roads are a mess for sure. Think i'll put up a kettle of red beans and rice with hot sausage on the stove. I got a couple hours more work in the shop and by then a bowl of beans will hit the spot and i just got a good model 'a' restoration book to read. When you get past 60 like i am you learn not to trust any of them red bean and rice farts!

4. Just plowed 8" out of my 800' driveway had two more by the time I finished. I hear trees snaping in the woods around me, sounds like a shooting range.

5. Intro please...

6. Saw a touch of ice pellet/corn snow yesterday near Orangeville Newmarket...it's real close! Rained on my ass today:mad:

7. 4t7flat

4t7flat

Not snowing yet here in Punta Gorda Florida. I did get rained out of the Halloween cruise night at Muscle Car City last night.

8. YOU ARE A BIG CREEP!:mad:

9. hugh m

hugh m
    from ct.

Same around here...Had a 8' branch drop on the mirror, roof, etc. of my rack truck, could barely lift it off, don't think there's any damage. We were gonna go for a ride in the hotrod today, hope next week is OK for that.

10. Deuces

Deuces

Just in time for the classic Christmas tunes on the radio... Yep! A local radio station started playing those yesterday... 105.1 FM in Motown...
    May as well start seachin' for a Pine tree and put up the lights!... :):D:)

11. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

It was a nice day in Maine. I took my dog for a walk through my fields just before dark. I hope that wasn't the last time I'll see green until Spring. Put the plow on the bucket and blower on the back of the Kubota. I'm ready ....but I hate it.

12. Flathead Johnny

Flathead Johnny
    from MA

congratulations....i will probably miss the Amherst NH swap meet

13. Davyj

Davyj

Although we have a frost warning for tonight, the next two weeks are mid 50's every day, so we are in better shape than the east coast. Flea market tomorrow and the next show isn't for a long time.....................................

14. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

Rainy here in Florida thia AM but it passed and was just cloudy. Went to a car show and got sunburned :( I hate snow...

15. speedyg948

speedyg948

snow plow just went past my house,lots of wet slush ,supposed to get 50 mph winds tonight, down in the 30's.....hopefully all this shit will be gone by tomorrow..looks like the winter rebuild on my truck is gonna be starting sooner then i expected!

16. olskool34

olskool34

about 40 here in the Detroit area, snow is not expected. I would rather live here in the snow than a state that will one day break off and fall in the ocean........

17. BCCHOPIT

BCCHOPIT

I hooked up the plow gassed up the snow blower
    and then had a little fun in the SNOW...
    http://youtu.be/WduWijQSBPg

snow sucks but you have to make the best of it

18. FormerFueler

FormerFueler

lmao!

19. rat deuce

rat deuce

Since I'm from upstate NY but in SoCal til Wednesday I should be laughing but my wife sent me picures of snow on the cell phone-She's not happy....

20. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

Snow is for suckers... So cal is for cruising.

21. lorodz

lorodz

what the hell i got a snow storm on my hands and im still wearing shorts ....damn it snuck up on me.....

22. big creep

big creep

yea this place sucks balls stay away!!! this was today!

[​IMG]

23. Muttley

Muttley

24. One of the mechanics at work moved here from Perth, but is originally from South Africa. I was quite funny the first time he encountered snow, we were at work and the rest of us made him try some driving and braking on the streets around the neighbourhood, before getting out onto the main roads, in the traffic. He was a little bit overwhelmed.:eek:

25. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

I feel sorry for you easterners getting snow already. We went drag racing near Oklahoma City yesterday. Beautiful autumn weather here.

26. gasolinescream

gasolinescream

Yep apparantly we are supposed to be getting some soon. Was told the weekend was going to be dry and all its done is rain so far.So much for giving the pair a polish and clean up. The weather has turned now, clocks gone back an hour and garage season has offically started. Getting up in the dark and coming home in the dark, not good!

27. DUDE, That looks like a blast, great video :D

28. Zerk

Zerk

I'm the guy that usually bitches about stores putting out Christmas stuff before Halloween and Thanksgiving have arrived.

Can't say too much now, can I? It's bloody Winter in October. Snowed plenty last night and this morning, yet no accumulation in my little corner of eastern central N.J.

29. Movinman

Movinman

I do not miss snow! That shoveling shit was way over rated! :D

30. fat141

fat141

x2 million and 2:D