Register now to get rid of these ads!

Got scamed for a $1000

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gomes, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hitman912

hitman912
    BANNED

Did you read the thread? I haven't been around here that long, I know how things go, though, when some n00b stirs the pot, but yes that is what I'm saying. I don't know Ryan, so I don't know for a fact whether or not he's protecting the guy, but he even says he kept giving "vaphead" the benefit of the doubt. It doesn't seem suspicious to you that the thread is in the sub-forum and when asked to move to the main page by someone who is out over $3000 Ryan simply shot him down? There are dozens of threads on the main forum about people getting ripped off, but not that one.....THAT'S weak.

2. wfopossum

wfopossum

I've used an escrow service https://www.escrow.com/index.asp it was pretty easy to use,if the seller doesn't want to use it there's probably a reason.When I used it the seller and I split the fee,worked out great.

3. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

At the end of the day, if you don't like the way I run the joint - find another. It's as simple as that.

I think this thread is done and is a good example of why I don't let crap like this on the main forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.