Register now to get rid of these ads!

is Jimmie Vaughan a member here???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scotty t, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Met him at the Continental Club then at the "Lone Star Round Up" with Billy Gibbons and I got to meet Ronny Dawson after his performance at that very show... what a star studded weekend!:cool:

2. dentman

dentman
    from demotte in

I was at the show on sat also. Love Jimmy but Buddy guy also has a new fan.Jimmy come back to Merrillville again soon!

3. socalmerc

socalmerc
    from socal

he was at watsons funeral. to take time off and come to the legends funeral, makes him one cool dude in my book.

4. i saw John Radinski there too.

5. Screenz

Screenz
    from Texas city

He chunked me the duece as we passed each other at the round up......atleast I think he did. He was driving the 54 so I'm pretty sure it was him haha...His car heavily influenced mine!

6. hotrodpodo

hotrodpodo

Yep, he was with me.

7. Candy-Man

Candy-Man

I imagine all the guitar greats are here on the HAMB ? Cars and guitars !

I personally hope we never find out what their HAMB name is... Just my opinion....

8. oj

oj

Why is that? Theres' lots of famous and just well-known people on here. They are all motorheads.

9. Candy-Man

Candy-Man

Hey buddy, its just my opinion, but I think you may have taken my comment completely the wrong way... Could you imagine if we knew the great guitar players email addresses, phone numbers, etc.... They wouldn't be here on the HAMB for long !

Yes, there are many famous people here on the HAMB who are motorheads, and just maybe that is why they are on the HAMB, because it is anonymous....

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  10. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Did you or anyone else go to the show in Oak Cliff last weekend ? We're wondering how it was.