Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Jalopyrama pictures

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by thesupersized, Oct 22, 2011.

1. pterhune

pterhune

Got to the event late in the day (came right from my boy's soccer game...). Good thing is that fewer people meant more room to shoot some pictures. First time posting, hope you enjoy these, I have quite a few more if there is any interest.

Attached Files:

2. pterhune

pterhune

Here are a couple more pictures. I can link to about 60 total pictures if there is an interest. (Sorry about the duplicate...)

Attached Files:

3. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e5e5e5; COLOR: #e5e5e5" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    Great stuff so far......any more ?

Just a point of information, When I got there at about 6:45, there was already a line of 40 or so car waiting to get in. The Rusty Nuts guys decided to open the gates at about 7 AM to let us in. I'm not sure as to the exact time but by about 9 AM, the place was packed and cool cars that should have been in the show were parked on the street like this one

[​IMG] Good point John, see the OT pick up sitting inside where the Buick could have been. Just ironic to see it in the pic flip flopped with the Buick outside.

4. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

nice pics. any kind of swap meet there?

5. Here's one from when it was on the show floor in Jalopyrama #2. I have more of it from Jalopyrama #8 that I hope to have up later today.

Attached Files:

6. billys54

billys54

7. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

FYI – the OT cars you see parked here and there inside the fence belong to soldiers that are on maneuvers. The National Guard allows them to park their vehicles in the lot when they're away.

Thanks D-Russ, I feel a whole lot better about knowing the real reason. I can go along with that 100%.

Good meeting you too! Nice to put faces to our friends..........

Thanks too for eliminating some mosquitoes! That was throughtful.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

8. Spanish Fly

Spanish Fly

9. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Thanx for sharing. Very interesting. Gary

10. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Shame more of you PA boys couldn't make it down?
    Twink,Bushwacker & Casey was representin'!

11. 50 weight

50 weight

Thanks alot!

12. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

The OT cars parked on the lot were those of soldiers on maneuvers, however I was told ALL soldiers cars would be parked behind the Armory in the fenced area prior to the show. Oh well, we couldn't do anything about it so we just worked around them as best we could.

13. BIGMOPAR

BIGMOPAR

Mike

you put on one heck of an event!

it was great + well run

thank you for doing what you do!

tony

14. Last edited: May 8, 2013
  15. sololobo

sololobo

really some knock out pix, the two custom shoe boxes together is off the hook! Thanx for sharin with a brutha ~sololobo~

16. glassguy

glassguy

wow really cool show, and pics!! thanks guys... and bobs vicky looks so friggin good that its starting to piss me off!!!!

17. sonoramic

sonoramic
    from Maryland
    1. Maryland HAMBers

A few pics of my '61 Wagon "Push Starting" Jo and Johnny's '60 Chassis Engineering digger. Thanks again Jo and John!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. luckydog

luckydog
    from Bel Air MD

19. CHOPMERC

CHOPMERC

Thanks Dave, I think...Didn't mean to make you angry, LOL...

20. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

^^^ your Vicky is one of my alltime favorite 49/51 fords. simply awesome! there is nothin i dont like about it.

Now that the ass kissin is done ;), is there anymore pics/info on the slammed bulletnose?