Register now to get rid of these ads!

an extra $30,000...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bryceaugustine, Oct 26, 2011.

1. s1buell

s1buell
    from Indiana

32 Fords have been considered the “Holy Grail”, but I do not believe I would gamble on their continued long term rise in value. The cost of everything is driven by simple supply and demand. The demand for 32 Fords created businesses making many reproductions that in turn put new 32’s on the road every day.

Most of the demand is from the same generation that currently owns the majority of them. This generation is sadly coming of age and passing which seems to be putting more of them on the market. Today and in the future the depth of your pocket will afford you the difference between “Henry” steel, steel, or glass. Time will tell how much of a premium the next generation will pay for the differences.

If I was looking to spend/blow 30k. I would turn it into an adventure like buy a vehicle on the of side of the country and have a road trip to bring it home. The length of the trip would be regulated by the amount of $ I want to burn and directly related to the quality/cost of the entertainment consumed alone the way.

<O:p</O:p

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  2. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

Best post ever!!! Buahahahahahah!!!!!

3. LabRat

LabRat

Keep the Mustang , see the world ...

4. 47chevycoupe

47chevycoupe
    from Finland

That will not cover an ex-wife. I know because I got one of those this year.:mad:

5. 47chevycoupe

47chevycoupe
    from Finland

My mom just read this..................she did not think it was good. I did and boy am I envious.

6. Half in a Roth half in a traditional IRA

7. 5window

5window

Quote:
    <table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by Mazooma1 [​IMG]
    A brief story when considering a future:

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful princess, Will you
    marry me? The Princess said, NO!
    And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and fucked skinny big titted broads and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to nudie bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and screwed cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was fuckin cool as hell and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up &#8230;.. The end

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

My mom just read this..................she did not think it was good. I did and boy am I envious.

Listen, to your mom. The Prince-was an ass. He did no good for anyone except himself. He had no family, no kids to enjoy, no wife to be his true love.His "Friends" were only there while he had money and were as shallow as he was. He died alone-and no one cared. You can be a major hardass on the HAMB,-it's the anonymous internet after all, but at the end of the day, don't you really want someone to love and care about you?

8. Bar Ditch

Bar Ditch
    from Tacoma

Exactly! Prior proper planning prevents piss poor performance!

9. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You made my fuckin day!!! I'm still laughing as I type this!! I nominate Mazooma1 for the HAMB "Hero of the Week"!

10. lincolnhead

lincolnhead
    from Marysville

Sounds like my life except for the thermostat im in WA state for heavens sake!

for me my investment are my kids hopefully when they are older they can take care of me and my wife while we drive our old cars to shows around the country!

they are only 3 and 1 month but a guy can dream right?

11. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Yup, X2, Especially gold. And the hooker. DONT forget the hooker...

12. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

And hookers. Dont forget the hookers...

13. deto

deto

buy a place so you can work on the hot rod. How much does a 2000 square foot industrial building go for out by you?