Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage **PISTONS and PAINT 10** Registration Opens Today!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hamilton, Oct 12, 2011.

1. BoomBoom

BoomBoom

Sorry nmbuellist, Thats a little misleading because it mainly refers to the cars. All Bikes are welcome. Most people know what kind of show we put on so its kinda up to the people who want to enter to use their own judgment as to what will fit in and what wont. That being said if you show up on a pink Honda Goldwing with matching leathers and you really want to enter Im not gonna stop ya. Your bike rocks! bring it!

2. nmbuellist

nmbuellist

I'm registered thanks---A few years ago I did drive the Pink car down for the show but I did not wear a matching pink suit

3. Irrational Metalworks

Irrational Metalworks
    Alliance Vendor
    from DFW

Anybody take a camera? I havent seen any pics posted yet.

4. Hey Tim,The shows not till Nov. 12th, if you can wait, there will be lots of pictures then.:D

5. stubbsrodandcustom

stubbsrodandcustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Spring tx

So your going to allow newer harley douches and goldwing fags, to show against people with old skool bikes from the 60s and 50s? Thats pretty lame if you ask me...

6. ryno

ryno

Sounds like you'll be staying home then?

7. stubbsrodandcustom

stubbsrodandcustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Spring tx

never did i say I was'nt going... just said thats pretty damn lame... traditional show allowing new bikes is LAME ya dunce... lets see some panheads and knuckles, and cushmans and mustangs, allstates etc... That would be TRADITIONAL style for a show vs 2007 and 2010 bikes that just have some paint and things stripped off to make them look a lil older..

8. BoomBoom

BoomBoom

Hold on there stubbsR&C!! I know alot of guys that ride new Harleys and none of them are Douches or fags. Most have been riding bikes since they could get on one. First, We dont ask anybody to "show" against anything. If you have been to one of our shows you should know we dont divide cars or bikes into groups. Each club member picks the car, bike, skateboard, whatever, that he likes for whatever reason to give his award to. As far as the bikes go, Bikers that come to our show know what kind of show it is and in the 10 years we have put the show on I have yet to see a new Harley or Goldwing enter. I wish we could get more of the older bikes at the show but it just hasnt happened yet. Sorry that you think its "pretty lame" but we do the best we can. We will take your comments under advisement.
    Thanks,
    BoomBoom
    CCC

9. Rusty

Rusty

Pistons and Paint rules!!!!! You wont find a better group of guys devoted to put on a awesome show. Cant wait to see everyone out there this year. Good times for sure

Rusty

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  10. ReposGarage

ReposGarage
    from denton tx.

eeeeew weeeee........

11. stubbsrodandcustom

stubbsrodandcustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Spring tx

im just saying... Im big into vintage bikes and between me and my pops have over 15 of em... the bike scene down here is different than there probably cause we have alot of posers and rubbies here so sorry to have ropped your show into the same thinking.... If I get my 56 ready ill throw 1 in the back of the truck when I come up for ya...

12. Irrational Metalworks

Irrational Metalworks
    Alliance Vendor
    from DFW

I dont know why the heck I was thinking it was Saturday. I must be getting old and forgetful.:eek:

13. MR. FORD

MR. FORD
    from Austin, TX

Don't be a dickhead man....these guys bust their asses and put on a killer show. EVERY YEAR. If you don't like it, don't show up.

14. ryno

ryno

If your into the traditional biker "scene" why don't you get all your bros together and show off your bikes at the car show?

15. What to take.....'51 Shoebox or '97 Heritage Springer???.........Ford wins!!!

Already registered.

16. BoomBoom

BoomBoom

Its all good Stubbs. Bring your truck, old bike, whatever ya got! The reality is that we would love to have a bunch of old bikes show up but it just doesnt happen. PnP has always been a "car" show so I guess thats what most people bring. Id really like to have my bike at the show but it wont fit in the back of my International KB-1. Not vintage but I dig it.

Attached Files:

17. ReposGarage

ReposGarage
    from denton tx.

i dig it too.........can i have it?

18. BoomBoom

BoomBoom

Ill trade for that ol shoebox!

19. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

I'm a douche, and a fag, and I don't even have a new Harley or a Goldwing.

What's a girl to do?

20. BISHOP

BISHOP

This is a great show, if you can make it, you gotta go.

I like cars and bikes.

21. nmbuellist

nmbuellist

Well I didn't mean to start this bike shit--I do have old enough cars to get in,but I registered the blue bike yesterday and I'm bringing it--half the people that look at the bikes can't tell the years anyway--they think mines a sportster--CURIOUS RASH--before you call yorself a fag please watch this http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s13e12-the-f-word

22. BoomBoom

BoomBoom

You didnt start any shit nmbuellist. You ask a legitimate question and I thought I answered it. Maybe with a little to much sarcasm for some but hey, Im a wiseguy! I suggest we move on before this BS gets our thread closed. Im looking forward to seeing yours and all the cool bikes and cars that show up. Thanks for your support!
    BoomBoom
    CCC

23. BISHOP

BISHOP

That was the greatest Southpark ever.

24. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Well we could throw some saddle bags and a Pussy pink rattle can job on the Trike O' Doom.. That should do it! :D

and a bump for the coolest most laid back show in the Lone star state !

25. Rusty

Rusty

I cant wait to hear me some SLOBBERBONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. BubbaLuv

BubbaLuv
    from Denton, Tx

i cant believe Rusty actually likes a band i booked!

27. I don't like them...

28. Firedome

Firedome
    from Austin, TX
    1. THE YAY-HOOS

paypal sent. looking forward to a great time with the Chups...as always!

29. Rusty

Rusty

Man you know I love me some Slobberbone!!!!!!!!

30. 214Gearjammer

214Gearjammer
    from Dallas, TX

Ha--I knew you still missed that flamed up Ford! Don't think you would really trade that bike after all you went though with the buildup.
    First time I have seen it. Shoot, it looks older than either of my old bikes! Really, Really nice!

My useless input is on a whole diff level--I've brought all my old cars and old bikes to ya'lls show before at one time or another and while most of "our" kind of shows cut off at 1963 and older...you guys give us tweeners a break by going to 1965! Well, my beautiful 64 Nova doesn't usually qualify and I am not one to try and sneak one by the gate folks. Nothing pains me more at the Roundup then seeing the half dozen or so guys that are inside the Fairgrounds with some late 60s ride. It doesn't bother me that much, nothing does...I just always figure the owner must really be hooked up with the K's!....but I love being able to drive my most reliable ride from Big D to Little D and be welcomed by the Chups with open arms! Thanks Guys!!!
    .........Just Saying...........