Register now to get rid of these ads!

Maryland HAMB ers - Where are you?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gary N, Dec 8, 2006.

1. The papers on the witness relocation program say

GLEN BURNIE ;)

Oldmics

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. monkeywrenching

monkeywrenching
    from maryland

Hanging out in the big metopolis of Hagerstown.

3. GasserGlass

GasserGlass
    from York PA.

Im in PA at the Cecil County Line.... grew up in the Baltimore, Woodlawn,Catonsville areas...Hung in Carrol County when I wasn't at Capitol or 75 & 80 race tracks

4. peter schmidt

peter schmidt
    from maryland

Cecil county here with a 59 edsel 31 coupster project and wrecked 66 c10 trying to find a cab.

5. TheQuietOne

TheQuietOne
    from Goneville

There is another one ........... Flintstone, MD

Here is my current project :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Previous ride .......... Gone to Canada now.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  6. Iceman7578

Iceman7578

I'm a western Marylander too. Hagerstown to be exact.

7. The group is growing.......time to start thinking of a spring bash:eek:.....well maybe a lil early:confused:........sooooo.... Happy and prosperous New Year to all Md. Hambers. :D;)

8. Clik

Clik

My shop looked clean like that once upon a time. It seems the more I get done on my projects the dirtier the shop gets.

9. prs2

prs2

Frederick here. Working on a 57 Sedan Deville -Ready for media blast. Know anybody ?

10. Hampstead, MD., born and raised and hopefully for life if O'malley doesn't tax me to death...

11. AMEN to that...and this really ticked me off! He raised the fee(s) for a Car Title at DMV to $100.00. That is robbery.

12. Billy in Hanover, Pa. he does good work. Send me a PM and I'll give you his info.

Murph

13. .......Sadly, it's only the beginning. Toll fees up, gas tax increases, car registration fees, emission insp. fees for those who require them, and now he wants to raise sales tax another penny on the dollar. It was just a few yrs. ago it was raised by 20%. If he gets another penny that would be a 36% increase in just the last 5 yrs. When was the last time you got a 36% pay increase?:eek:. .........I don't want this thread to get political and get closed so I'll shut-up. "Md. The Free State " Where absolutely nothing is free.:)

14. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Back on topic,I was glad to learn "TheQuietOne" is from western Maryland also.
    Now there's two of us HAMBer's here where Channel 5 doesn't show on the map.

15. ......Thanks, Sorry for the rant.............Don:D

16. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Hey Don,not a problem! I've met some of us HAMBers and this thread is a good way to know more?
    Yeah,we get oxygen free and that's about it.
    I see the "heads" are in Annapolis "PACE" ing the state....more misery coming?

17. Clik

Clik

I have a house being built in Oakland, so, that will make three. There's a pretty good show that goes on there and the potential for more HAMB recruitment.

And to keep the O'malley tax hikes on topic: I overheard one guy say he was getting his back. He said state road signs made good Hot Rod floor material and state guardrails make good car ramps ;).

Just hope he doesn't take any stop signs and sticks to
    "Welcome to Maryland - Governor Martin O'Malley" signs.

18. 363Door

363Door

Just joined today, but have been reading the board for last couple weeks.
    Live in Frederick, just outside of Libertytown.
    Renewed tags on my '36 on Wednesday $151.00, seem to be constantly going up!

19. ..........If it's registered as Historic and over 60 yrs. old you can get a permanent sticker, one time fee. It was recently only $51, but that may have gone up as well. Don't think Street Rod registration has the permanent option though.

20. ....Welcome by the way. I'm sure you must have been at the Winfield F.D./ Liberty Street Rods show last yr. Great event. If you've never read it, get a copy of Cary Thomas' book, Beltsville Shell. I'm sure you would enjoy it:)....Don.

21. 363Door

363Door

I have a copy, actually grew up with most of them.

22. .......Very cool.:)

24. It's funny how this old thread pops up from time to time, and like a bunch of Alzheimers patients, we keep re introducing ourselves!!:rolleyes::D

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  25. Xdrag48

Xdrag48

I missed it the first time around,I'm in Whiteford,Md. Harford county

Steve

26. TheQuietOne

TheQuietOne
    from Goneville

ED thank you. I've always been pretty proud to know a guy with a BBF Powered Willys. :)

27. . . . it's just you Andy ;)

<<<<< I'm right here

FortyNiner and lothiandon1940 like this.
  28. Been over a year since this thread was active. How many of you are still around and still on here? Any Newbies who might want to say hello and post some pics of your cars, dogs, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, favorite tatoos,.........whatever. Speak up.

FortyNiner likes this.
  29. 41hemi

41hemi

I'm located in the "lower lawyers hill" section of beautiful downtown Elkridge:eek:

FortyNiner and lothiandon1940 like this.