Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to HAMB and American Iron...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by EBW, Oct 19, 2011.

1. EBW

EBW

Hello HAMB forum, name is Eric. I have been involved with cars all my life, and for economic reasons I started my early car hobby in VW's. Have done a lot with them, ( I do all the work myself on restorations ) but am now looking onwards in the earlier American Iron world.

I am currently looking at a 51 Shoebox that is complete, but hasn't ran for some time. At first, I wasn't interested, as I was interested in a 48-50 Cadillac or Buick, but after visiting this site I saw what a few of you have done and am now hooked on Shoebox Ford's !!

Looking forward to reading up on the forums here and learning what others have done. I am a hands on person that will "attempt" everything myself unless strongly discouraged by those that have attempted before. I don't want to re-invent the wheel, just have a cool ride to enjoy.

2. spikez57

spikez57

Welcome from N.E~~o-HI-o

3. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

Welcome Aboard!

4. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

Welcome from Finland!

5. artandmaureen

artandmaureen